LFCC 2019 Schedule LIVE - UPDATE 24/07

15 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

Ive seen a few people post recently who felt similarly so def not alone :smile:

we have a photo op with John booked on the Sunday, we are batch 2. Say Hi if you see us during the day (i will have Lucifer top on and daughter is going as Maze :wub:

Have a great time though if we don't see you :smile:

and yes be super proud of yourself! It isnt easy to push yourself into difficult situations but Im sure it will be an amazing experience for you :wub:

I am the afternoon slot with both john and gareth as wnated to see them both and queing only once for them will be better for me ! 

• Like 1

And if anyone is wondering about the different colours on the schedule - Nicked from a twitter post (And I'd worked most of them out)

Pink = Free Panels and Stage Activites

Purple = Paid Talks

Grey = Photoshoots with only one session on the day

Blue = Diamond Guest photoshoots with two photo sessions in the day

Bright Green = Non-Diamond pass guests with two photo sessions

Pale Green = Prop Photos

• Like 5

The schedule looks great so far! And I am loving the amount of free talks there appear to be this year - there are some really good ones! I can't wait to see the map once it is ready to see the layout for all this, as it looks like it's going to be a good way of getting it all done.

Also, oooh, look at the pretty colours...

I have a couple of questions regarding times and batches:

1.) Does JB’s (AM) and Jason Isaacs shoot start at 09:25 or 09:30?

2.) When it says which batch numbers will likely be called, would that be standard tickets or Diamond batches? Reason I ask, is that I have DP Batch 4 for John Barrowman and Jenna Coleman, and wondered which shoot to go to?

2 minutes ago, RyanHSaunders91 said:

I have a couple of questions regarding times and batches:

1.) Does JB’s (AM) and Jason Isaacs shoot start at 09:25 or 09:30?

2.) When it says which batch numbers will likely be called, would that be standard tickets or Diamond batches? Reason I ask, is that I have DP Batch 4 for John Barrowman and Jenna Coleman, and wondered which shoot to go to?

1. 9.30

2. Normal batches. You can go along towards the end of the am photoshoot and see if they've gotten that far or not. :smile:

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

1. 9.30

2. Normal batches. You can go along towards the end of the am photoshoot and see if they've gotten that far or not. :smile:

Bad Lemming, Bad! 

Diamonds get called first Ryan so you can go at the beginning of the AM shoots.

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Bad Lemming, Bad! 

7 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

He’s done this a bit lately. Mr Lemming really needs to read things more carefully.

Dammit! Overlooked the DP part! Need to stop skimming the questions! :crying:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:
13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Bad Lemming, Bad! 

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

He’s done this a bit lately. Mr Lemming really needs to read things more carefully.

Dammit! Overlooked the DP part! Need to stop skimming the questions! :crying:

That's because all three of you are rushing to answer the question first. It's better to be correct than quick. Or just be like me - no help whatsoever.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, ajknight1972 said:

Appreciate we should never assume anything but will Fridays announcements be pencilled in where the gaps are or will there be some shuffling around?

Sorry, but that Crystal ball donation we've been trying to run didn't bring in the required amount. ;) 

Can't answer that, and I won't try to guess. Will all depend on how many tickets sell how fast. I imagine they'll try not to move too many Things around, but there is no guarantee for anything.

• Haha 1