LFCC 2019 Schedule LIVE - UPDATE 24/07

2 hours ago, sarzy2 said:

I have a photo op clash with David Morrissey and Ben Barnes on Sunday. Should I go to David's first as his start 5 minutes before Bens and rush to Ben's photo shoot area and is it worth asking staff at David's photo shoot area if I can go near the front of the queue so I have time to get to Ben's photo shoot? :)

Yes tell them you have Ben.

43 minutes ago, thekaratekid said:

Hi, I have photos with all of the Cobra Kai guests on Sunday, including the group shoot. Just a bit confused by the app, though. It's saying that Xolo's photo is now first at 11:25am, but on the schedule on here Jacob is first at 11:40am, with Xolo right after at 11:45am.

Which one is correct? Thank you!

Schedule on here please. I'll try to get a photo up of the timetable at the venue.

• Like 1

Hi there,

I'm having a lot of trouble with my computer - can someone tell me the times and area locations of the photoshoots on Saturday for Christina Ricci, David Naughton and John Barrowman? And the time and area of Christina Ricci's talk? Would really appreciate the help, thank you.

4 hours ago, barnaby said:

Hi there,

I'm having a lot of trouble with my computer - can someone tell me the times and area locations of the photoshoots on Saturday for Christina Ricci, David Naughton and John Barrowman? And the time and area of Christina Ricci's talk? Would really appreciate the help, thank you.

6 minutes ago, Dbh said:

I need to know sunday times/ places for john/gareth

Scroll up in this thread. The schedules are literally 4-5 posts above yours or look at the very first post in the thread if those pictures aren’t clear enough.

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 2