37 minutes ago, Too Tall said:

Saturday photo B and C changed.

Hayden Christensen 12:40-13:55 B

Anthony Cecere 13:55-14:00 B

Martin Sheen 14:00 - 14:45 B

Jason Momoa PM 15:55 - 18:15 B

Carrie-Anne Moss PM 16:05 - 16:50 C

Matthew Lillard 16:50 - 17:40 C

I've kind of lost track with the version numbers. Is the version on the first page of this thread the updated version?

Just now, whitewillow said:

I've kind of lost track with the version numbers. Is the version on the first page of this thread the updated version?

Yes, the first post is the latest version. V11 for Friday and Sunday, and v12 for Saturday. (That's what they are labelled as when I downloaded them)

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Yeah, extended Hayden and reduced Martin. Just shuffling things around based on ticket sales so far.

I have a Hayden diamond pass and he’s literally my last thing before I have to leave to get my Eurostar. As long as he doesn’t move to later in the day!

1 minute ago, Abigail94 said:

Quick question for shazad latifs photoshoot on sunday on the app it says it's at Photo F but on the schedule here it says Photo C . Which is the right one ?

The schedule here is the right one

Just now, Abigail94 said:

Quick question for shazad latifs photoshoot on sunday on the app it says it's at booth F but on the schedule here it says booth C . Which is the right booth ?

I would bet the schedule. I  believe it is more up to date.

2 hours ago, Too Tall said:

Saturday photo B and C changed.

Hayden Christensen 12:40-13:55 B

Anthony Cecere 13:55-14:00 B

Martin Sheen 14:00 - 14:45 B

Jason Momoa PM 15:55 - 18:15 B

Carrie-Anne Moss PM 16:05 - 16:50 C

Matthew Lillard 16:50 - 17:40 C

I literally just wrote up my schedule LOL will these stay the same now please?

5 minutes ago, CookieS said:

I literally just wrote up my schedule LOL will these stay the same now please?

Changes can always happen, even on the days of the con so keep an eye out for changes here and at the photo areas at the show.

Edited by Wrong Name

If someone can confirm that I’m reading the schedule correctly, as it stands for Sunday photoshoot start times:

Jason Isaacs (11.45am)

Martin Sheen (11.50am)

Tom Felton (2.00pm)

I have a diamond pass for Jason and I’m batch 1 for Martin. I have been told (can’t remember which mod it was sorry) to go to Jason first then Martin. Shall I still go ahead with this plan?

39 minutes ago, NOES86 said:

If someone can confirm that I’m reading the schedule correctly, as it stands for Sunday photoshoot start times:

Jason Isaacs (11.45am)

Martin Sheen (11.50am)

Tom Felton (2.00pm)

I have a diamond pass for Jason and I’m batch 1 for Martin. I have been told (can’t remember which mod it was sorry) to go to Jason first then Martin. Shall I still go ahead with this plan?

Yes because the most important thing is the time the shoot ends not when it begins. If you have a diamond for Jason you'll be one of the first in, just let them know about the Martin shoot and you'll be ok. To be fair either way would be fine as Martin's goes on for much longer and you'll get in anytime after batch 1

Edited by Ravogd

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

Yes because the most important thing it the time the shoot ends not when it begins. If you have a diamond for Jason you'll be one of the first in, just let them know about the Martin shoot and you'll be ok.

Is that still applicable even though Martin finishes earlier at 12.10 whereas Jason finishes at 12.25? 

1 minute ago, NOES86 said:

Is that still applicable even though Martin finishes earlier at 12.10 whereas Jason finishes at 12.25? 

You obviously replied before I edited my response. Sorry. My fault. Like I said, do it the way you were previously advised but you would be fine either way.

4 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

You obviously replied before I edited my response. Sorry. My fault. Like I said, do it the way you were previously advised but you would be fine either way.

No problem. Thanks for your advice.

3 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I’m beginning to spot a slight problem with the new app. It won’t get updated at quickly as the site and forum. I think we can expect quite a few of these posts.

That's what the mods always warned about when the idea of an app was brought up here. :lol:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ravogd said:

I’m beginning to spot a slight problem with the new app. It won’t get updated at quickly as the site and forum. I think we can expect quite a few of these posts.

Not sure when it was done but the app looks to have been updated except
Anthony Cecere 13:55-14:00 is showing until 23.00

2 minutes ago, Eoin2211 said:

Hi All, may be bling but can't seem to see Ian McDiarmid's photoshoot here other then the throne? Is he now in the throne for all photos? (would be delighted if so!)

nothing wrong with being bling!!

Saturday Ian Mcdiarmid 18.30 - 19.00

• Like 1

I have a photo op clash with David Morrissey and Ben Barnes on Sunday. Should I go to David's first as his start 5 minutes before Bens and rush to Ben's photo shoot area and is it worth asking staff at David's photo shoot area if I can go near the front of the queue so I have time to get to Ben's photo shoot? :)

Hi, I have photos with all of the Cobra Kai guests on Sunday, including the group shoot. Just a bit confused by the app, though. It's saying that Xolo's photo is now first at 11:25am, but on the schedule on here Jacob is first at 11:40am, with Xolo right after at 11:45am.

Which one is correct? Thank you!