LFCC 2019 Schedule LIVE - UPDATE 24/07

It was included in the Pass when it went on sale, but it was removed. A refund for the talk Price was sent to the buyers. Don't ask me why, I don't know the reasons either.

There will be no priority seating for DP holders at his talk due to this removal.

2 minutes ago, Longleat68 said:

I have batch 1 for Alex Kingston which is showing as likely for the morning. I have to leave at 5pm and the late sho this after 6pm. Is it highly likely that batch 1will get in for the early shoot?

Batch 1 will most likely be in the earlier shoot, yes. Is that regular batch 1 or diamond pass batch 1? If it's the diamond then you will be right at the start of the earlier shoot. If it's regular batch 1 then you will be after the diamonds and golds, so it should still be in the early shoot.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

1 minute ago, Longleat68 said:

I have batch 1 for Alex Kingston which is showing as likely for the morning. I have to leave at 5pm and the late sho this after 6pm. Is it highly likely that batch 1will get in for the early shoot?

Impossible to say for sure, but there is a good chance. If you speak to the crew they may be able to help you get through in the AM shoot if you can show proof that you need to leave.

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Batch 1 will most likely be in the earlier shoot, yes. Is that regular batch 1 or diamond pass batch 1? If it's the diamond then you will be right at the start of the earlier shoot. If it's regular batch 1 then you will be after the diamonds and golds, so it should still be in the early shoot.

I have had a few clashes over the years i have been going to LFCC and i will say the crew are great at working it out and helping.   Definately speak to them and evidence class or issue and they will do their best to help.

So realistically what are the chances of me getting to Adam Baldwins photo shoot on Friday, considering I have standard entry so will need to queue at the special assistance desk, navigate the crowds, wait for an empty lift, then find the shoot area?  Just wondering if I should buy a ticket or not and use the money elsewhere, although I'm a big Chuck and Firefly fan so would love a picture with him.

23 minutes ago, Daniel_Baker said:

So realistically what are the chances of me getting to Adam Baldwins photo shoot on Friday, considering I have standard entry so will need to queue at the special assistance desk, navigate the crowds, wait for an empty lift, then find the shoot area?  Just wondering if I should buy a ticket or not and use the money elsewhere, although I'm a big Chuck and Firefly fan so would love a picture with him.

People often only look at the start time, remember it's when it finishes that is just as important - it doesn't finish until 11.15 so it gives you an hour to get inside and get to the booth and still have 15 minutes to run.  You will be fine, Access holders go in first and you can see from the floor plan where the lifts are, so just go in, go up and make your way to the booth and you should be fine.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Daniel_Baker said:

Assistance pass holders usually get entrance a few minutes before the regular queue and the lifts aren't that hard to find. You'll have plenty of time to find his photo shoot area. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EllaBlair said:

Assistance pass holders usually get entrance a few minutes before the regular queue and the lifts aren't that hard to find. You'll have plenty of time to find his photo shoot area. 

To add to what Ray and Ella said you will also get put straight into the photo shoot when you get there regardless of your batch. Just explain you are extra help when you get there and they’ll slot you right in. You’ll be done in no time.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Saturday photo B and C changed.

Hayden Christensen 12:40-13:55 B

Anthony Cecere 13:55-14:00 B

Martin Sheen 14:00 - 14:45 B

Jason Momoa PM 15:55 - 18:15 B

Carrie-Anne Moss PM 16:05 - 16:50 C

Matthew Lillard 16:50 - 17:40 C

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Too Tall said:

The app still shows Carrie at B  AM & PM so which is right?

Just now, Bhup said:

The app still shows Carrie at B  AM & PM so which is right?

What too tall just posted will be correct. The issue with Carrie on the app has been reported and will no doubt be changed soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Too Tall said:

Rushes off to print out new copies :lol:

2 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Jeez, I saw Hayden had an alteration and panicked!

just an extended shoot, phew!

Yeah, extended Hayden and reduced Martin. Just shuffling things around based on ticket sales so far.