LFCC 2019 Schedule LIVE - UPDATE 24/07

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Bob. Bob.  Bob.  Such a fun word to say.

Bob is at 1pm on the second stage and alex's Pm session is 6.20 to 6.55

Thank you. So I can do her shoot before going back to the hotel. Perfect. I’ll buy a photo when I get home :coolthumb:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuperMac said:

Disappointed that Rey Mysterio is so early bearing in mind we have to travel and get kids to Olympia for just after 10 on a Saturday. Come on guys you can do better than this!

Raylenth has explained Things to you last night already. Someone has to be first on the schedule, and with photo shoot Areas up to H now chances are someone anyone wants to see is first are big.

I'm really sorry the scheduling makes travel difficult for you. But the schedule is not going to be changed if you Keep Posting this comment.

I have a clash Friday between Sophie Aldred and David Morrissey. Which one should I go first? After Sophie, I have a double photo shoot with her and Sylvester Mccoy. I thought it was better to go to Morrissey first and then her but not sure. 

2 minutes ago, SweetieDM said:

I have a clash Friday between Sophie Aldred and David Morrissey. Which one should I go first? After Sophie, I have a double photo shoot with her and Sylvester Mccoy. I thought it was better to go to Morrissey first and then her but not sure. 

Since David finishes after Sophie I would do Sophie first, explain to the crew you've a clash so hopefully they'll rush you through, go to David and then back for the dual.

4 minutes ago, mpharris said:

Since David finishes after Sophie I would do Sophie first, explain to the crew you've a clash so hopefully they'll rush you through, go to David and then back for the dual.

Thank you very much for your answer ;)

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 12:05 PM, EllaBlair said:

Just updated my schedule and noticing other photos I can fit in. Someone help me I have a problem. I've never even watched Lucifer why do I want a photo with Tom Ellis...

Update: I started Lucifer last night. After two episodes I decided I had to meet Tom, thankfully it fits nicely into my schedule.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Update: I started Lucifer last night. After two episodes I decided I had to meet Tom, thankfully it fits nicely into my schedule.

It is a very addictive show :wub: nearly everyone I know who has watched it has loved it :smile: welcome to the lucifam:smile: 

23 minutes ago, Whatdidyoudothisweek said:

I bought Jason Isaacs Diamond ticket for Sunday because there was a notice that for SAT/SUN Diamond ticket holders will have reserved seat at Jason Isaacs’ talk. But can’t see it on the schedule.. will it be added later?

The paid talk on Saturday and Sunday included in the Jason Isaacs DPs where removed a while ago. Don't know why.