LFCC 2019 Schedule LIVE - UPDATE 24/07

1 minute ago, ChloeLou said:

I was just wondering, but I have seen some fans worrying they won't get their photograph session if they're in a higher batch, and was just making sure this isn't the case. It's not, is it?

If you've booked a photo, you're 100% going to get it so long as you are in the correct photo area at the right time.

So people have nothing to worry about, so long as they do that, they're getting their photo.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ChloeLou said:

I was just wondering, but I have seen some fans worrying they won't get their photograph session if they're in a higher batch, and was just making sure this isn't the case. It's not, is it?

It never has been Chloe, they schedule the session for how many tickets they have sold, so barring people leaving it to late or the guest having to leave people will get their photo.  We have the same thing every event.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

If you've booked a photo, you're 100% going to get it so long as you are in the correct photo area at the right time.

So people have nothing to worry about, so long as they do that, they're getting their photo.

Thank you! :smile:

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It never has been Chloe, they schedule the session for how many tickets they have sold, so barring people leaving it to late or the guest having to leave people will get their photo.  We have the same thing every event.

That's what I thought. Thank you, Raylenth. If you purchase a photograph after the first draft has been released, will you still get your photograph?

• Moderators

Whereas as a crew member I am super pleased that 3 of my photos DO clash on Saturday (so I can take just 1 short break and grab all 3) - 'clashes' become 'helpful overlaps' when you are on the crew with limited break time! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, etmuse said:

Whereas as a crew member I am super pleased that 3 of my photos DO clash on Saturday (so I can take just 1 short break and grab all 3) - 'clashes' become 'helpful overlaps' when you are on the crew with limited break time! 

I have a 4 guest "helpful overlap" on Saturday morning. I am BOSSING the use of break time this year!

18 hours ago, etmuse said:

To clarify on this, Diamond Pass autographs will be called by batch number for that diamond pass. So batch 1 diamond passes will be called first thing in the morning, but later batches will only be called once earlier batches have been through (or have at least had plenty opportunity to go through). How long it takes a late batch diamond pass to be called for an auto will depend on the signing speed of the guest.

Hi again.

Another quick question. Is it possible to buy autographs and photo shoots at the event there and then if I decide I want to meet another guest? 

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Near Mint said:

Hi again.

Another quick question. Is it possible to buy autographs and photo shoots at the event there and then if I decide I want to meet another guest? 

Thank you.

You can only buy auto's at the guests tables Near Mint, please read the FAQ so you know how auto's work.  You can buy photo's on the day if they haven't sold out, up to 15 minutes before the session is to start, either online or at the Sales Desk onsite

Edited by Raylenth

3 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

Just updated my schedule and noticing other photos I can fit in. Someone help me I have a problem. I've never even watched Lucifer why do I want a photo with Tom Ellis...

Because you might like the show and are pre collecting?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

You can only buy auto's at the guests tables Near Mint, please read the FAQ so you know how auto's work.  You can buy photo's on the day if they haven't sold up up to 15 minutes before the session is to start, either online or at the Sales Desk onsite

Very good. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Because you might like the show and are pre collecting?

Perhaps :lol:. Think I'm going to wait until Alex Kingston is on the schedule as my Sunday looks pretty good right now. I'll see if Tom can fit in after that.

1 hour ago, EllaBlair said:

Just updated my schedule and noticing other photos I can fit in. Someone help me I have a problem. I've never even watched Lucifer why do I want a photo with Tom Ellis...

Because he is gorgeous ;) and from what Ive heard, a really nice guy to meet :wub:

2 hours ago, EllaBlair said:

Such is the power the dark lord has over us mere mortals... ;)

• Like 1