LFCC 2019 Schedule LIVE - UPDATE 24/07

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Ask her to speak quickly. :lol: no, serious. You might have to take this with crew on the day. 

in such rare moments I wish we could change the phototicketday :D gina was too expensive to miss the shooting and carrie is one of my alltime fav actresses ... really weird situation. that's life but I was sad when I saw this right now

Edited by chayanua

1 minute ago, chayanua said:

in such rare moments I wish we could change the phototicketday :D gina was too expensive to miss the shooting and carrie is one of my alltime fav actresses ... really weird situation. that's life but I was sad when I saw this right now

I would still go to the Sales Table and explain. They may be able to allow an exception seeing Gina has no split shoot.

I can't promise anything, but as Long as you are prepared you may be told "no" it's worth a try.

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

I would still go to the Sales Table and explain. They may be able to allow an exception seeing Gina has no split shoot.

I can't promise anything, but as Long as you are prepared you may be told "no" it's worth a try.

Thanks, i will think about it. normally I have never luck with such situations but I have nothing to lose, right? :) 

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

As I've just said elsewhere on here The Carrie Anne Moss talk is down as a free talk so it's just unlucky it clashes with something paid for 

I've just realised a couple of talks I've bought clash. People with experience at this, what's the best thing to do? Leave one early and get to the other late?

Stay for one at get to the second one even later? Or Leave early and get to the second one on time? I suppose it's really down to choice but thought I'd see what other people usually do.

1 minute ago, Charmer said:

I've just realised a couple of talks I've bought clash. People with experience at this, what's the best thing to do? Leave one early and get to the other late?

Stay for one at get to the second one even later? Or Leave early and get to the second one on time? I suppose it's really down to choice but thought I'd see what other people usually do.

Contact the shop and get one refunded if you prefer. They will do refunds for clashes of paid items like this.

3 minutes ago, Charmer said:

To add to what Ravogd said, if you can't contact the shop before the event, talk to the people at the sales desk on the day and they should be able to sort something out for you.

15 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

To add to what Ravogd said, if you can't contact the shop before the event, talk to the people at the sales desk on the day and they should be able to sort something out for you.

It's a tough choice as it's between Gina Torres and Lucifer talk....I think the Lucifer one could be more fun so I think I'd sway towards that. Neither have another talk on another day that I can tell so would like to see as much of both as possible. I'll see how close stages are when maps come out (hopefully end of this week ;))

Got exactly two Diamond Passes this year, Gina Torres (Sunday) and Tom Ellis (Sunday) because of the talks, so I really hope that the stages will be close to each other so that I can switch easily :D other than that the schedule looks quite good!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RodneysGirl said:

Got exactly two Diamond Passes this year, Gina Torres (Sunday) and Tom Ellis (Sunday) because of the talks, so I really hope that the stages will be close to each other so that I can switch easily :D other than that the schedule looks quite good!

I'm planning to do the same. Hope the floor plan is out soon. I have a feeling the best we can hope for is that the stages are on the same floor. I doubt they'll be too close or you'd hear one from the other, lol!

10 minutes ago, Charmer said:

I'm planning to do the same. Hope the floor plan is out soon. I have a feeling the best we can hope for is that the stages are on the same floor. I doubt they'll be too close or you'd hear one from the other, lol!

They have said there will be some changes this year, so this might not be the case, but last year they were on different floors, on opposite ends of the building I’m afraid.

7 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The Floor plan will indeed be up soon.

Also a Little Birdie just told me that the "you're here" markers on the Maps at the Show that have been requested so often should make an appearance this year.

"You're Here"!! OOhh an early guest announcement. :dance:

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The Floor plan will indeed be up soon.

Also a Little Birdie just told me that the "you're here" markers on the Maps at the Show that have been requested so often should make an appearance this year.

Brilliant news. Our most common arguement last year was standing in front of maps pointing "we're here." "No we're definitely HERE"

Hi there. 

Is the information for the Diamond pass time for William Shatner on Sunday available yet?

It is not on the Sunday schedule.

Also the Diamond pass info Saturday for Ian McDiarmid doesn't seem to be there either.

Thank you.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Near Mint said:

Hi there. 

Is the information for the Diamond pass time for William Shatner on Sunday available yet?

It is not on the Sunday schedule.

Also the Diamond pass info Saturday for Ian McDiarmid doesn't seem to be there either.

Thank you.

If a guest only has one photoshoot slot in a day then diamond passes for that guest will be called at the start of this. 

7 minutes ago, etmuse said:

If a guest only has one photoshoot slot in a day then diamond passes for that guest will be called at the start of this. 

Ok! I assume then that the Shatner time will be the 15.00-15.45 slot Sunday afternoon? Not the captain's chair shoot that morning?

Another quick question.

Will the diamond pass autographs be taking place after the shoots or another time? Or is this info pending?

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Near Mint said:

Ok! I assume then that the Shatner time will be the 15.00-15.45 slot Sunday afternoon? Not the captain's chair shoot that morning?

Another quick question.

Will the diamond pass autographs be taking place after the shoots or another time? Or is this info pending?

Thank you.

The Captain's Chair Shoot is not included in the Diamond Pass, you get the Standard shoot with this.

Guests sign Autographs whenever they are not in photosessions or a talk or are having a break.

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The Captain's Chair Shoot is not included in the Diamond Pass, you get the Standard shoot with this.

Guests sign Autographs whenever they are not in photosessions or a talk or are having a break.

Great! Thank you.

4 hours ago, Near Mint said:

Great! Thank you.

If you have a Diamond Pass, you can queue for your autograph at any time of the day and be slotted into the queue. DP get called first before VQ go live, so you can do it first thing if you want.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Mayhem said:

If you have a Diamond Pass, you can queue for your autograph at any time of the day and be slotted into the queue. DP get called first before VQ go live, so you can do it first thing if you want.

To clarify on this, Diamond Pass autographs will be called by batch number for that diamond pass. So batch 1 diamond passes will be called first thing in the morning, but later batches will only be called once earlier batches have been through (or have at least had plenty opportunity to go through). How long it takes a late batch diamond pass to be called for an auto will depend on the signing speed of the guest.

14 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Brilliant. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, etmuse said:

To clarify on this, Diamond Pass autographs will be called by batch number for that diamond pass. So batch 1 diamond passes will be called first thing in the morning, but later batches will only be called once earlier batches have been through (or have at least had plenty opportunity to go through). How long it takes a late batch diamond pass to be called for an auto will depend on the signing speed of the guest.

Very good! Thanks for the info!