LFCC 2019 Schedule LIVE - UPDATE 24/07

2 minutes ago, Naboo79 said:

:D

Hey, I like ms Ricci! Hehe. Just saying that one of her two spots could be used for one of the other headliners :) 

She was announced before any of the others. Maybe it was in her contract to have 2 talks? Who knows? All we can do is speculate, and that's pointless. I'm very doubtful any new talks will be added now, especially from guests that have already been announced.

Edited by Wrong Name

Just looking at the schedule. 

Can't find duo shoot of william shatner and zachary quinto(looked in the shop, and is'nt there anymore to buy), does anyone know why this is'nt there anymore?

5 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Just looking at the schedule. 

Can't find duo shoot of william shatner and zachary quinto(looked in the shop, and is'nt there anymore to buy), does anyone know why this is'nt there anymore?

Maybe it was scheduled for Sunday only, and since Zachary cancelled Sunday it's not happening anymore?

Just checked the draft schedule and seems like that is correct.

Edited by VikingGrrrl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

Maybe it was scheduled for Sunday only, and since Zachary cancelled Sunday it's not happening anymore?

I know i looked in the shop when it was mentioned, because i am only going on saturday, but i wanted to wait for the schedule to see what time the shoot would be, 

(But not 100% sure)

2 minutes ago, Pir8Jenny said:

Wasn't there a Prop Shoot with the ET Bike?  Is that (a) still happening and (b) in one of the prop shoot areas?

It's still happening as far as we are aware, but it is using your own camera for the pic and not a professional shoot (so not in one of the prop shoot areas), which is probably why it's not on the schedule.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheShamelessOne said:

bloody ejits, arghh its  a nightmare trying to sort.

Etmuse created a super useful doc where you can click on your days and people and it customises a schedule for you, hopefully she will update it so you could wait for that, especially as we are getting announcements on Friday

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Etmuse created a super useful doc where you can click on your days and people and it customises a schedule for you, hopefully she will update it so you could wait for that, especially as we are getting announcements on Friday

Yes! Cant salute that solution enough. Great job @etmuse

Edited by Chris1970

• Moderators

I am literally just adding Sunday's talk times to my sheet now so will be updated to the site shortly

Edit: all done now, available here!

Reiterating that this is an *unofficial* site to assist in scheduling, and relies on me copying down all the times correctly, so you should always double check with the latest schedules once you have the list!

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, etmuse said:

I am literally just adding Sunday's talk times to my sheet now so will be updated to the site shortly

Reiterating that this is an *unofficial* site to assist in scheduling, and relies on me copying down all the times correctly, so you should always double check with the latest schedules once you have the list!

Thank you etmuse :)

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Dbh said:

which t batch would the afternoon ones for barrowman 

the afternoon slots will call all of the batches that aren't called in the morning slots (starting with an initial call for anyone who *was* called in the morning but missed it)

1 hour ago, etmuse said:

Thank you, etmuse!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, etmuse said:

the afternoon slots will call all of the batches that aren't called in the morning slots (starting with an initial call for anyone who *was* called in the morning but missed it)

So would it be worth me booking say batch 6-8 over the earlier ones ? as i will not make the morning ones for him