LFCC 2019 Schedule LIVE - UPDATE 24/07

Just now, Dbh said:

So would it be worth me booking say batch 6-8 over the earlier ones ? as i will not make the morning ones for him

When booking your photo, select the lowest available batch, and as you can get your photo anytime after your batch has been called, you can still get your photo in the afternoon slot.

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

When booking your photo, select the lowest available batch, and as you can get your photo anytime after your batch has been called, you can still get your photo in the afternoon slot.

You are a saint ! Like i have anxiety and things so this is a huge step for me actually wanting to meet someone is a huge step but i dont wanna book and miss it but knowing as long as my batch has been called i can still go to the photo op and get it done is so helpful! 

Thank you again like im so damn nervous for this 

Edited by Dbh
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dbh said:

You are a saint ! Like i have anxiety and things so this is a huge step for me actually wanting to meet someone is a huge step but i dont wanna book and miss it but knowing as long as my batch has been called i can still go to the photo op and get it done is so helpful! 

No worries. Ask any questions you have. :D

4 minutes ago, Dbh said:

I will do , im driving my poor best friend nuts with this as i keep getting worked up

I know the feeling. Mate in work keeps telling me I'm not to buy anything else, hand my card to him. Poor him for having me as a friend. :lol:

Just now, wjbleming said:

I know the feeling. Mate in work keeps telling me I'm not to buy anything else, hand my card to him. Poor him for having me as a friend. :lol:

You give your friends your bank cards? Can I be your friend?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, etmuse said:

I am literally just adding Sunday's talk times to my sheet now so will be updated to the site shortly

Edit: all done now, available here!

Reiterating that this is an *unofficial* site to assist in scheduling, and relies on me copying down all the times correctly, so you should always double check with the latest schedules once you have the list!

Legend 

15 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Usually a floor plan is released closer to the event which will show you where the photo areas are, and if you're unsure on the day ask a crew member and they'll point in the right direction. :D

Further to this, there will be maps throughout Olympia as well as photo op schedules, and the photo booths themselves are clearly signed too. If that might help ease some anxiety @Dbh

28 minutes ago, Dbh said:

One thing to know is that you are not alone feeling like you are so don't worry about asking questions on here or seeking help when there. Im autistic and this will be my first comic con and I feel terrified of the thought of being in a new place surrounded by people and having to get to numerous places in time but my desire to meet Tom Ellis has got me taking the step and despite being massively nervous, Im actually really excited :wub:

Theres loads of info in the threads on this board to help you prepare, Ive spent ages reading as much as I could and asking questions when not sure. The people on here have been so helpful and supportive

Hope you have a great time at LFCC :smile: 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dbh said:

I will do , im driving my poor best friend nuts with this as i keep getting worked up

7 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

One thing to know is that you are not alone feeling like you are so don't worry about asking questions on here or seeking help when there. Im autistic and this will be my first comic con and I feel terrified of the thought of being in a new place surrounded by people and having to get to numerous places in time but my desire to meet Tom Ellis has got me taking the step and despite being massively nervous, Im actually really excited :wub:

Theres loads of info in the threads on this board to help you prepare, Ive spent ages reading as much as I could and asking questions when not sure. The people on here have been so helpful and supportive

One thing you can both do, when you have gotten inside and have your bearings and any VQ's you may need if you want auto's from other guests, is to take a moment to have a wander around the venue looking for quieter bits.  Now space and quite can be hard to come by but there's always somewhere as there's usually a bit of the balcony where there may be less stalls/people or an odd corner.  If you note where they are you know where to pop back to if you need some space.  Or find out which way the exit is and pop outside (remembering to get your hand stamped so you can get back in).  I do recall they said they intended to use part of the entry hall as a chill out area after everyone has gone in so you can try there as well.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

So nice to find someone else who understands this , i was gonna just meet John but im getting the double shoot with him and Gareth know! I will do this like even some of my friends have said there proud im trying >

I hope you have an amazing time would be nice to see u there to i am only there sunday though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

One thing you can both do, when you have gotten inside and have your bearings and any VQ's you may need if you want auto's from other guests, is to take a moment to have a wander around the venue looking for quieter bits.  Now space and quite can be hard to come by but there's always somewhere as there's usually a bit of the balcony where there may be less stalls/people or an odd corner.  If you note where they are you know where to pop back to if you need some space.  Or find out which way the exit is and pop outside (remembering to get your hand stamped so you can get back in).  I do recall they said they intended to use part of the entry hall as a chill out area after everyone has gone in so you can try there as well.

Thank you so much , i am lucky to have to very good friends supporting me on the day , my best freind has the litreal patiance of a saint and has manged to get me to the oint where im like i can do this because like meeting a guest like John/Gareth is a goal and i know when i have manged to do it i will be proud and its why i picked those two as i have had freinds who have met them and said there lovley ppeole to meet

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I was like will not cave will not cave wont get the double shoot with john and gareth oh woops look what  i did , and know everyones like this is why u cant have money

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

originally my daughter and I were only going to be there on Sunday but as we got fairly early flights on the Saturday morning we got Saturday tickets too so we can have that day to acclimatise without too much stress. We have a few photos booked on the Saturday and thankfully they have worked out quite well spaced apart whereas our Sunday is really hectic so despite how busy Saturday will be, I'm glad we are going. We will def make use of a quieter area when we can :smile:

6 minutes ago, Dbh said:

Thank you so much , i am lucky to have to very good friends supporting me on the day , my best freind has the litreal patiance of a saint and has manged to get me to the oint where im like i can do this because like meeting a guest like John/Gareth is a goal and i know when i have manged to do it i will be proud and its why i picked those two as i have had freinds who have met them and said there lovley ppeole to meet

Have you applied for an extra assistance carer pass for your friend? It will be of great help to you. All the information is here https://www.showmastersevents.com/index.php/extra-help-form. You’ve only got until Friday to apply though so best hurry.

17 minutes ago, Dbh said:

So nice to find someone else who understands this , i was gonna just meet John but im getting the double shoot with him and Gareth know! I will do this like even some of my friends have said there proud im trying >

I hope you have an amazing time would be nice to see u there to i am only there sunday though

Ive seen a few people post recently who felt similarly so def not alone :smile:

we have a photo op with John booked on the Sunday, we are batch 2. Say Hi if you see us during the day (i will have Lucifer top on and daughter is going as Maze :wub:

Have a great time though if we don't see you :smile:

and yes be super proud of yourself! It isnt easy to push yourself into difficult situations but Im sure it will be an amazing experience for you :wub:

Edited by Keepingmesane
Adding bit to post

22 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

This is kinda what I did last year. Finding some space of your own to calm and cool yourself down is a good idea when you are in a baking hot, crowded building with so much going on it can get overwhelming. Since all I was meeting last year was Tom Welling, I did a lot of wandering around the venue in the in-between times of getting autos, photos and the talk. And a lot of siting on the floor. :lol: Which I don't mind, but I would love it if some seats were dotted around the venue this time, especially around those 'quieter' areas. But, given that I'll be much busier this year, I shouldn't be doing much of that this time. :lol: Also, I'm so happy to be attending 5 talks this year, that means a lot of comfy sitting after lots and lots of walking. :P

The schedule is looking great to me! :D No clashes, and I like that Tom Ellis's photo is right next to Lana's on Sunday, given that Tom's is at 10:35 and Lana's 11:15. 

Edited by Liv
  • Like 1