Comic Book Signings

Hi, I am new to this forum so I apologise if this question has already been asked but does anyone know if Rob Liefeld is charging for his autograph?  I can see he is charging for a photo shoot but there is no mention of autographs and all the other times I have been to LFCC the comic artists and writers are always free.

Cheers Guys!

1 minute ago, Mike197666 said:

Hi, I am new to this forum so I apologise if this question has already been asked but does anyone know if Rob Liefeld is charging for his autograph?  I can see he is charging for a photo shoot but there is no mention of autographs and all the other times I have been to LFCC the comic artists and writers are always free.

Cheers Guys!

I can’t imagine a guy like that not charging. I can only imagine they haven’t announced a price because they don’t know yet 

Just now, Ravogd said:

I can’t imagine a guy like that not charging. I can only imagine they haven’t announced a price because they don’t know yet 

And by “guy like that” I mean of his high standing in the comic community nothing derogatory.

Yes, he is charging. I was told a Little while ago that the Price list was being worked on.

It is my understanding that there will be different Prices depending on the item he's signing. And with so many Comic books that an attendee can possibly choose I imagine it is not as simple to day "XXX flat fee for Comic A, XXX flat fee for Comic B."

There is also certain things Rob will refuse to sign judging by some of his live social media streams I have seen. Just waiting to find out where his VIP package needs to be picked up from and whether the selfie in this is during his signing sessions as i wont want to buy more autos than from the package. 

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, he is charging. I was told a Little while ago that the Price list was being worked on.

It is my understanding that there will be different Prices depending on the item he's signing. And with so many Comic books that an attendee can possibly choose I imagine it is not as simple to day "XXX flat fee for Comic A, XXX flat fee for Comic B."

Would be nice to have some idea, so people have enough money for actors as well as comic guests as well, without looking like an idiot, when they ask for a fee, only to find they don't have enough, not easy to get cash from machines and most of them charge

7 hours ago, JokerJosh said:

I don't have to buy a comic from him there to get his autograph do I. I have a 1st print of Major X #1 I want to get signed. 

It depends. Some do most don't but that's generally the "free" guests. Since it has been established that he's charging for autographs (we just don't know how much) you'll almost certainly be ok. As long as your item isn't one of the things Rob won't sign (according to unsubstantial above) but I'm sure yours will be fine.

2 hours ago, Ravogd said:

It depends. Some do most don't but that's generally the "free" guests. Since it has been established that he's charging for autographs (we just don't know how much) you'll almost certainly be ok. As long as your item isn't one of the things Rob won't sign (according to unsubstantial above) but I'm sure yours will be fine.

Thanks

15 hours ago, JokerJosh said:

I don't have to buy a comic from him there to get his autograph do I. I have a 1st print of Major X #1 I want to get signed. 

He will definitely sign major x as it is his 'baby' at the moment. Judging by the stuff i have seen and heard its more he wont sign things with deadpool, cable that he didnt work on for example which is fair enough really