What are you getting/what did you get signed?

13 minutes ago, the_do_that_girl said:

thanks - I also did one for Gina Torres so I am hoping this will appear too Fingers crossed. Drawn in 2006 when Gina was previously announced for another Con.

tumblr_pvf40omjqT1r69n4xo7_640.jpg

Luckily she hasn't aged in the last 13 years.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 2:29 PM, Raylenth said:

Updated Defenders poster  with Rob Morgan and Ben Barnes added.

DSC_0025

Bless Ben, I forgot to say 'it's a paint pen, don't press the nib down' and lo and behold

Ben Barnes

spillage happened, but it's not bad in comparison to what could have happened and I am just considering it a little apt, that like the character of Billy, the auto is a little screwed up. :lol:  Poor chap was mortified though!  Not his fault at all and 10 minutes with a fan on it and no tilting so the paint didn't spread and it's fine :thumbup:

This is the best Defenders poster ive seen, where did you get it?

1 minute ago, Law-dono said:

This is the best Defenders poster ive seen, where did you get it?

Lol, no, only joking.

It's from https://society6.com/, and is similar to Redbubble in that people can publish their own stuff on there so sometimes options might be limited or not there at all.  However the 'wall art' AKA posters, aren't cheap, you can buy stuff a lot cheaper elsewhere, but in my opinion is fantastic quality, they get printed on really heavy card stock and I've not seen better elsewhere so if you like something, the price is worth it in my opinion. 

It is US based though so you will pay import fees on it as well.

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Lol, no, only joking.

It's from https://society6.com/, and is similar to Redbubble in that people can publish their own stuff on there so sometimes options might be limited or not there at all.  However the 'wall art' AKA posters, aren't cheap, you can buy stuff a lot cheaper elsewhere, but in my opinion is fantastic quality, they get printed on really heavy card stock and I've not seen better elsewhere so if you like something, the price is worth it in my opinion. 

It is US based though so you will pay import fees on it as well.

Thanks for your help, too bad I cant seem to find it. No matter im sure ill see something else I like on the internet soon enough.