What are you getting/what did you get signed?

One incredibly lucky and star struck little girl

IMG_20190729_194550

We were getting the funko shown a couple of posts above signed but took a pic of Shaggy for my granddaughter anyway and he signed it for her for free, just like he gave her a free photo in the shoot. What a great guy he is.

IMG_20190729_190429

• Like 8

I did that thing where I didn't have much room in my bag to pack ALL the stuff I could POSSIBLY want to get signed (coming from America, remember), nor could I pack the breakable things, so I narrowed it down to one small item ...

... and very nearly had Jason Isaacs and Billy Dee Williams sign River Song's Journal.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Pir8Jenny said:

I did that thing where I didn't have much room in my bag to pack ALL the stuff I could POSSIBLY want to get signed (coming from America, remember), nor could I pack the breakable things, so I narrowed it down to one small item ...

... and very nearly had Jason Isaacs and Billy Dee Williams sign River Song's Journal.

I'm sure River would have had many interesting comments on Jason. ;)

• Haha 1

20190729_165644.jpgOnly came for two guests this year - The Gina art was drawn in 2006 so I'd waited a while.. (totally worth it btw)

And the amazing Tom Ellis who was such a sweetie about this.

lucisign.jpg

eta. So the insert images doesn't work ... where's the delete post button.

eta2 - 2nd attempt at image insert via url.

Edited by the_do_that_girl

1 minute ago, the_do_that_girl said:

Only came for two guests this year - The Gina art was drawn in 2006 so I'd waited a while.. (totally worth it btw)

20190729_165644.jpg

And the amazing Tom Ellis who was such a sweetie about this.

lucisign.jpg

I’m not seeing the pictures. Not sure if it’s just me or if you’ve done something wrong trying to upload them. Do you need any help?

Just now, the_do_that_girl said:

yes, I did add that the photos disappeared from the post. where's the upload button?

You can't upload onto the forum, you have to upload them to an image hosting site (like imgur) then copy the link and paste it here.

1 minute ago, the_do_that_girl said:

yes, I did add that the photos disappeared from the post. where's the upload button?

You can’t upload them directly to the forum. You need to have them on a hosting site (Facebook also works) I use Flickr then you can use the insert other media tab at the bottom right to copy the url link to the pic into your post.

14 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

That looks amazing!

Both Val and his handler really liked it, said (and in Val's case, indicated :) ) that they hadn't seen it before and thought it was really pretty. Felt good to have Val sign something new to him :)

• Like 1