What are you getting/what did you get signed?

Updated Defenders poster  with Rob Morgan and Ben Barnes added.

DSC_0025

Bless Ben, I forgot to say 'it's a paint pen, don't press the nib down' and lo and behold

Ben Barnes

spillage happened, but it's not bad in comparison to what could have happened and I am just considering it a little apt, that like the character of Billy, the auto is a little screwed up. :lol:  Poor chap was mortified though!  Not his fault at all and 10 minutes with a fan on it and no tilting so the paint didn't spread and it's fine :thumbup:

• Like 4

It looks fine to me Raylenth, don’t worry - could’ve been a lot worse.

My replica Star Trek shirt for William Shatner was a worry going into this con (never had fabric signed before) but other than the “W” not being a complete loop though it’s come out fine.

These little mishaps just add to the personal experience too imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

It looks fine to me Raylenth, don’t worry - could’ve been a lot worse.

My replica Star Trek shirt for William Shatner was a worry going into this con (never had fabric signed before) but other than the “W” not being a complete loop though it’s come out fine.

These little mishaps just add to the personal experience too imo.

Glad your shirt came out OK, fabrics are always a little difficult and you never get the same pen flow you get with non fabric items.

Ok, now that I can use today as a guide, what do you think would be the best way of getting the vqs I need? I'm hoping to get:

Kane Hodder, The Shining twins, Lillard, JJC, CJ Graham, Kilmer, Barrowman, Coleman, Robert Patrick, Bob Gale, Billy Dee Williams. 

I've read that Lillard and Robert had very slow queues, so should I go to them first? What were the queues for Barrowman, Kilmer and Billy Dee like?

I know that it could all be different tomorrow, I just like to have a plan of who to go to first, you know? :D

Thanks. :thumbup:

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

14 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Ok, now that I can use today as a guide, what do you think would be the best way of getting the vqs I need? I'm hoping to get:

Kane Hodder, The Shining twins, Lillard, JJC, CJ Graham, Kilmer, Barrowman, Coleman, Robert Patrick, Bob Gale, Billy Dee Williams. 

I've read that Lillard and Robert had very slow queues, so should I go to them first? What were the queues for Barrowman, Kilmer and Billy Dee like?

I know that it could all be different tomorrow, I just like to have a plan of who to go to first, you know? :D

Billy's queue was always vast whenever we got near it. He was on VQ's relatively early though. We were VQ 50 and didn't use it, sorry if that annoys anybody :lol:. If you want him you'll need to wait but you will get him. If it helps, unless they move him which is of course possible, he was where Capaldi and Meatloaf were last year. Kilmer was on VQ's VERY quickly and his queue was never more than 20 people (although Sarah Jane and her colleague had their booth well organised). He is in a booth just immediately on the left as you enter the main signing area (again unless he moves).

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Kane Hodder,  JJC and CJ Graham were not on vq on Friday,  had long queues and were slow signers also doing photos. It took me just over 2 hours to get all 3.

• Thanks 1

Keep checking back for CJ Graham his queue goes frequently from massive to empty.

Kane and JJC are EXTREMELY slow as they both talk, but both are MUCH more than worth queuing for. Such wonderful and amazing people <3 

• Like 5

Managed to get:

John Barrowman on Season 1,3 & 4 Steelbook

Bernard Cribbins on the same season 4 Steelbook

Gina Torres and Adam Baldwin on a Firefly Poster, already signed By Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Summer Glau and Adam Tudyk.

Jenna Coleman on a Season 9 Steelbook.

Robert Glenister, Daniel Mays and Hugh Quarshie added to my Autograph book, And Hugh to the Season 3 Steelbook

And managed to save some of my budget, and splurged on getting Christopher Eccleston on a Season 1 Steelbook.

• Like 3

Got all 6 guest drawings signed (of course Alex cancelled so I won't be counting that currently), but with the extra money back from that diamond pass, got Jenna to sign a print I made of "The Cry" which was a neat curveball since she wasn't expecting it (apparently it was a first, so I'll take it!). Honestly, all of these interactions were really special, especially Carrie-Anne who had a conversation about when drawing started to click with me and Sacha who wanted to take a photo with me and the drawing. Honestly, incredible moments I'll remember for a long time.

Also, I apologise for the humongous post!

IYopvwT.jpgDSMuK2S.jpgaOkevBD.jpgJPwBqfs.jpgdNiYGGN.jpg14jsvse.jpgwsiiMgC.jpg

• Like 7