Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Raylenth

Entry points and pass collection

Recommended Posts

Got my diamond and 3 day band.  Was a little disorganised at firat having to wait on them bringing 3 day passes down but all seems to be moving ok now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that collection on Thursday is available.  Thanks to those who volunteer and give up their time to make it happen. And all volunteers all weekend.    

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

I love that collection on Thursday is available.  Thanks to those who volunteer and give up their time to make it happen. And all volunteers all weekend.    

I wholeheartedly agree with this! The gals handing out passes today were utterly funny and lovely. Thank you for everything you do!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extra Help is in H but it's the same that single day tickets. Will be there a separate queue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Myself205 said:

Extra Help is in H but it's the same that single day tickets. Will be there a separate queue?

Yes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going on the Sunday, and have a photo shoot ticket. When and how will I find out which time and area to go, as can't see a time and place on the ticket? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Karli said:

I'm going on the Sunday, and have a photo shoot ticket. When and how will I find out which time and area to go, as can't see a time and place on the ticket? 

Look here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I’m an idiot and have been to con so long now that I should now where the entrance is lol I know it’s h but is that round the back towards the large holding pen inside like last year :wacko: I feel I’m better with visuals maps confuse me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I know I’m an idiot and have been to con so long now that I should now where the entrance is lol I know it’s h but is that round the back towards the large holding pen inside like last year :wacko: I feel I’m better with visuals maps confuse me 

yes :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, paulo said:

yes :)

Thanks maps confuse me before I know it I’m walking round in circles lol cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Queuing inside starts at 8, the gold pass queue sign takes you straight into the trading area with no more signs, no blue or red shirts around, spoke to 9 different people in yellow jackets who all told me to go to a different place, mostly back outside to queue somewhere else... eventually found the gaggle of red/blue shirts upstairs and one red shirt told me to go back outside and queue at entrance H and finally someone told me where to go. There's no videos playing or anything...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Running late to pick up my DPs- what time is the con closing tonight please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

Running late to pick up my DPs- what time is the con closing tonight please?

7pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!!! Just got to West Brompton waiting for overland, am I right in thinking there’s a district line open tomorrow though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

Thanks!!! Just got to West Brompton waiting for overland, am I right in thinking there’s a district line open tomorrow though?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I am coming tomorrow, I suffer from social anxiety, I have a photo shoot at 12:40, could someone suggest what time would be the best time to arrive to get in? I know the queues can be long to get in, do you think I need to get there at 9? Or would 11 be ok? 

Thank you  very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have said 11 would be fine. I don’t think there will be much of a queue then. What time does the shoot end and what batch are you? You may not be called first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All, heading in tomorrow with a general ticket, can I queue up get VQs (hopefully) and the. Come out get my DP and head back in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Eoin2211 said:

Hi All, heading in tomorrow with a general ticket, can I queue up get VQs (hopefully) and the. Come out get my DP and head back in?

Yes, you can collect your diamond passes at any time during the day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...