Entry points and pass collection

34 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

I love that collection on Thursday is available.  Thanks to those who volunteer and give up their time to make it happen. And all volunteers all weekend.    

I wholeheartedly agree with this! The gals handing out passes today were utterly funny and lovely. Thank you for everything you do!

• Like 1

I know I’m an idiot and have been to con so long now that I should now where the entrance is lol I know it’s h but is that round the back towards the large holding pen inside like last year :wacko: I feel I’m better with visuals maps confuse me 

6 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I know I’m an idiot and have been to con so long now that I should now where the entrance is lol I know it’s h but is that round the back towards the large holding pen inside like last year :wacko: I feel I’m better with visuals maps confuse me 

yes :)

Queuing inside starts at 8, the gold pass queue sign takes you straight into the trading area with no more signs, no blue or red shirts around, spoke to 9 different people in yellow jackets who all told me to go to a different place, mostly back outside to queue somewhere else... eventually found the gaggle of red/blue shirts upstairs and one red shirt told me to go back outside and queue at entrance H and finally someone told me where to go. There's no videos playing or anything...

Hi

I am coming tomorrow, I suffer from social anxiety, I have a photo shoot at 12:40, could someone suggest what time would be the best time to arrive to get in? I know the queues can be long to get in, do you think I need to get there at 9? Or would 11 be ok? 

Thank you  very much

12 minutes ago, Eoin2211 said:

Hi All, heading in tomorrow with a general ticket, can I queue up get VQs (hopefully) and the. Come out get my DP and head back in?

Yes, you can collect your diamond passes at any time during the day.

• Like 1