Entry points and pass collection

3 minutes ago, LesserJowl said:

Out of curiosity did you get Diamond Pass 001s because you were first to buy them, or because you were first to pick them up?

Buy them. It wouldn’t have been fair otherwise. I happened to be in the cinema when it went on sale, and thanks to some clues I had worked out who it was so I was mega fast in buying so I could go watch my film! 

The diamonds are in batches now and not numbers anymore so we no longer get to claim these victories.

Edited by Wrong Name

Just now, Wrong Name said:

Buy them. I happened to be in the cinema when it went on sale, and thanks to some clues I had worked out who it was so I was mega fast in buying so I could go watch my film! 

The diamonds are in batches now and not numbers anymore so we no longer get to claim these victories.

Maybe in the future they could have a ceremonial single Batch 0 pass for the first to buy :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have a E-Ticket for Diamond Pass Saturday 27th. It states when arriving you must present  your E Ticket to gain entry via the pre purchased queue?

Its my first time attending this event.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Hello Aramis, did you have a question?

She asked one in the general chat Ray. Wrong name got it

Ah i see you have asked it here now too.

Edited by Ravogd

2 minutes ago, AramisGirl said:

I have a E-Ticket for Diamond Pass Saturday 27th. It states when arriving you must present  your E Ticket to gain entry via the pre purchased queue?

Wrong name and I answered this in your other post AramisGirl. You need to purchase a separate entry ticket. The diamond pass is for priority queuing not for entry

3 minutes ago, AramisGirl said:

If you look at the map in the first post you can see where you go to collect your Diamond pass - you show them your eticket for scanning and they will give you the pass, you then go around the building to the other side (Red x) where the entry to the show is, you will have your entry ticket scanned there. As Rav says you must have an entry ticket as well as the Diamond pass does not include entry and you won't get in without one.

Of course as there are a lot more people than you trying to get in. There seems to be a lot of confusion about queuing and entering. They don’t scan you, do security and issue wristbands as you enter the hall. They do security and scan your entry etc as you join the queue (to a certain extent). Once you have your wristband you won’t need to be scanned on Sat and Sun but you will still need to queue depending on how many people arrive before you

• Thanks 1

Just now, HeartDT said:

Just arrived to collext weekend and diamond passes.  Sign at the barrier queue a bit unclear.  Says gold and arrow for one queue and diamonds with arrow other way no mention of weekend pass.

Ask the crew there, they will be best placed to help you.