Entry points and pass collection

Sorry if this sounds dumb... we will be needing to collect  an access pass for my daughter, do we queue in the main queue first for her pass or collect it somewhere else and then skip the main big queue? Help much appreciated thank you 

1 minute ago, CookieS said:

Sorry if this sounds dumb... we will be needing to collect  an access pass for my daughter, do we queue in the main queue first for her pass or collect it somewhere else and then skip the main big queue? Help much appreciated thank you 

You go to entrance H and ask staff there where to pick up the Extra Help pass. Then there'll be a separate Queue.

I would have thought that they must surely open up to issue gold passes early.

I for one, cannot get there Thursday so will be picking up Friday.

If only hand them out at opening time then gold pass holders are in a much much  worse position than general admission with regard to vq tickets as still have to get around the building and up the stairs!!

4 minutes ago, Nashvillebound said:

If only hand them out at opening time then gold pass holders are in a much much  worse position than general admission with regard to vq tickets as still have to get around the building and up the stairs!!

You go and collect your gold when you arrive then go and join the other golds waiting to go in as per usual, they have only really changed where you are queuing after.  It's the same with the Diamonds, we don't have a time yet, but they will almost certainly start giving them out before the doors open.

Edited by Raylenth

27 minutes ago, Nashvillebound said:

The Gold Pass Handout does NOT start at Opening. Neither does any other ticket Handout. This is not stated anywhere.

I am currently waiting for a confirmation on exact times, but it will NOT be at Opening. I really have no idea where you are getting this from.

Hey there. My flight only arrives at 8am, meaning I won't get to Olympia until 9.30. Can I then get Gold Pass and head straight to H and go straight in? (Instead of waiting in any remaining lines that are General entry)

3 minutes ago, Adzrobert said:

Hey there. My flight only arrives at 8am, meaning I won't get to Olympia until 9.30. Can I then get Gold Pass and head straight to H and go straight in? (Instead of waiting in any remaining lines that are General entry)

Yes, I imagine most of General Entry will be by that time anyway though.

Okay. So I have several Diamond Passes for Saturday and Sunday and unfortunately I am unable to get them earlier as I have work commitments. Am I correct that I can pick up my Diamond Passes from the Grand Hall Foyer on Saturday morning then I proceed to Gate H for Normal Entry?

Sorry once again if this has been raised - I’m going to collect my DP on Friday for Saturday attendance though I’m not going into the con on Friday. Will I be able to collect my DP gift/collectible then as well or wait until I go into the show?

thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, Matt Thornton said:

Okay. So I have several Diamond Passes for Saturday and Sunday and unfortunately I am unable to get them earlier as I have work commitments. Am I correct that I can pick up my Diamond Passes from the Grand Hall Foyer on Saturday morning then I proceed to Gate H for Normal Entry?

Yes.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Diabolik said:

Sorry once again if this has been raised - I’m going to collect my DP on Friday for Saturday attendance though I’m not going into the con on Friday. Will I be able to collect my DP gift/collectible then as well or wait until I go into the show?

thanks in advance!

DP gifts will only be collectable inside the show (there will be a specific location for this)

thanks in advance!

You can pick the pass up on Friday as you won't need to go into the venue proper to get them, but as the gifts are given out at the Info desk inside you will have to wait until Saturday to get that.

Cheers Raylenth good to know I don’t have to cart this around with me on the Saturday!

What?  If you mean the gift, you will at some point.  As we said you can only collect it once you are inside the show, which will be Saturday, or am I missing something?

1 minute ago, Dr.1963 said:

Sorry if this has already been stated, but can you apply for an access pass at the event itself at YALC? Thanks :D

What do you mean by "access pass?." If you mean entry ticket your ticket for LFCC can be used but not until after 11am

Just now, Ravogd said:

The extra help pass will be acceptable everywhere. you wont need a separate one for YALC.

Oh, thank you, I was getting scared as there is two tabs on the extra help pass form, YALC and LFCC! Thank you! :D

Just now, Dr.1963 said:

Oh, thank you, I was getting scared as there is two tabs on the extra help pass form, YALC and LFCC! Thank you! :D

Probably for people wanting to go to just one or the other. We've always been OK with our LFCC extra help in YALC, I honestly didn't even think there'd be an option to apply for a separate one.

Just now, Ravogd said:

Probably for people wanting to go to just one or the other. We've always been OK with our LFCC extra help in YALC, I honestly didn't even think there'd be an option to apply for a separate one.

I know, once I saw what you put, that's what I was thinking. :coolthumb:

I would say that it might depend on which you are entering via as it does say that the Yalc Extra Help registration is at the Yalc entry point, so if you are going in via Yalc you may need to do it there