Entry points and pass collection

Diamond Passes

Diamond Passes will be available to collect from the Grand Hall Foyer (on Olympia Way, next to Kensington (Olympia) Station, marked as a pink X on the map) at the following times

Thursday: 15:00 – 20:00

Friday: 08:00 – Closing

Saturday: 07:00 – Closing

Sunday: 07:30 – Closing

You can collect passes before joining the entrance queues, or you can come back later in the day (provided you do not need the diamond pass before then) but you will have to re-enter the con if you do.

Gifts included with the passes can be collected at a separate table inside the con on show days (They can not be collected on the Thursday)

Single Day Tickets

If you have a single day ticket, when arriving at the con, proceed to Entrance H (Olympia West entrance on Blythe Road, marked by a red X on the map). Here you will go through security, have your ticket scanned and be able to enter the con. The Queue hall at Entrance H will open at the following times:

Friday: 08:00

Saturday: 07:00

Sunday: 07:30

If you wish to leave the con at any point throughout the day and wish to return, make sure you get your hand stamped by a crewmember to allow re-entry.

Weekend Tickets

If you have a 3-day weekend ticket, you may wish to collect your wristband on Thursday between 15:00 and 20:00 from the Grand Hall Foyer (on Olympia Way, next to Kensington (Olympia) Station, marked as a pink X on the map).

If you are collecting on the Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, when arriving at the con, proceed to Entrance H (Olympia West entrance on Blythe Road, marked by a red X on the map). Here you will go through security, have your ticket scanned, wristband handed out and be able to enter the con. If you have already collected your wristband, after security this band will be checked as you enter. The Queue hall at Entrance H will open at the following times:

Gold Pass

If you have a Gold Pass, you may wish to collect your wristband on Thursday between 15:00 and 20:00 from the Grand Hall Foyer (on Olympia Way, next to Kensington (Olympia) Station, marked as a pink X on the map).

If you are collecting on the Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, when arriving at the con, proceed to the Grand Hall Foyer (on Olympia Way, next to Kensington (Olympia) Station, marked as a pink X on the map) to collect your wristband. There will be no access to the con from this entrance, so you will need to then make your way to Entrance H (Olympia West entrance on Blythe Road, marked by a red X on the map). Here you will go through security, have your wristband checked, then shown to the Main Stage Hall where videos will be played on the screens before you can access the con 5 mins before general entry. If you have already collected your Gold Pass wristband, you do not need to return to the Grand Hall Foyer on following days, and can proceed straight to Entrance H. The Queue hall at Entrance H will open at the following times:

image.png.b28b9aba2772dca5fbc0d32cb0b7d1d5.png

YALC

Olympia Main Reception – Entrance F on Hammersmith Road (yellow line)

EXTRA HELP

If you require extra help there will be registration points in each main entrance. So if you have a YALC ticket and need extra help go to the YALC entrance (Yellow line). If you have LFCC tickets go to Entrance H (red line).

Please note there is no seating available at any of the entrances so if you have difficulty standing for long periods, we recommend you delay your arrival until the show is open.

• Like 8

• etmuse pinned this topic
Just now, etmuse said:

Diamond pass collection has moved too - previously it has been in the hall H entry during the show, now it's staying in the olympia way foyer all weekend

Is that for everyone Etmuse?

• Moderators
Just now, Raylenth said:

Is that for everyone Etmuse?

I only have as much information as has been posted, and by my reading yes, that is the only place the diamond passes will be handed out all weekend.

• Thanks 1

So because I’m not going to make it on the Thursday to pick up my wristband and entry ticket as a gold pass holder, how will I get my ticket? And also what does it mean by pay on the day as I already paid for my ticket?

So I guess if everyone enters now at the same place, there will be also separated qs, hopefully very well indicated ;), so that there is no chaos to know where gold pass holders q, and normal ticket holders q

3 minutes ago, Lawrance said:

So because I’m not going to make it on the Thursday to pick up my wristband and entry ticket as a gold pass holder, how will I get my ticket? And also what does it mean by pay on the day as I already paid for my ticket?

Pay on the day is just entry tickets Lawrence, they are giving people the option to buy on the door, but you have yours so it's not relevant.

If not collecting on Thursday, you go to the old Gold entry and collect your DP/Gold there and then go around to Door H.

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, timlux said:

So I guess if everyone enters now at the same place, there will be also separated qs, hopefully very well indicated ;), so that there is no chaos to know where gold pass holders q, and normal ticket holders q

If it's possible to find out, if people arrive before the hall opens, because some will, I presume all ticket types will queue together outside and split off into their respective holding area's once inside.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Pay on the day is just entry tickets Lawrence, they are giving people the option to buy on the door, but you have yours so it's not relevant.

If not collecting on Thursday, you go to the old Gold entry and collect your DP/Gold there and then go around to Door H.

Ok, thank you!

Cool, so for me it’s just the same entrance as last year. Hoping  this time I can come via the tube/train station as opposed to bus and I can just walk around the building till I find the right entrance. It’s been a whole year since I’ve been and my sense of direction has not improved one little bit :wacko: :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, evilfairie said:

Cool, so for me it’s just the same entrance as last year. Hoping  this time I can come via the tube/train station as opposed to bus and I can just walk around the building till I find the right entrance. It’s been a whole year since I’ve been and my sense of direction has not improved one little bit :wacko: :lol:

Or just follow the stream of lemmings. :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, evilfairie said:

If getting off at Kensington you cannot go wrong, there will be other people all going in the same direction and marshals there as well - but basically, once you are out of the station, turn right and follow the road around with the building on your left hand side :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Glowingwings said:

I’ve already got Saturday and Sunday entry. If I bought Friday entry as well and presented all 3 on Friday, can I get a 3 day wristband.

No, you need to have the Weekend ticket.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

If getting off at Kensington you cannot go wrong.  

Famous last words. The words ‘toilets’ and  ‘Pinter” come to mind :lol:

I’m sure I’ll be fine. It’s finding my way around once I’m inside that will probably cause me to stress :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, evilfairie said:

Famous last words. The words ‘toilets’ and  ‘Pinter” come to mind :lol:

I’m sure I’ll be fine. It’s finding my way around once I’m inside that will probably cause me to stress :rolleyes:

That is very true.  Have a print out of the map when it comes out - I'll help as much as I can but given we will be off doing things I don't know how much I will see you, so try and find something recognisable inside that's on the map that you can use to orient yourself - the big advantage of the upstairs balconies is that you can see all of the lower floors

• Like 1

As a future suggestion couldnt diamond passes just be replaced with qr codes like photo ops. Yes that would require qr readers at some of the auto stations, but it would make the whole diamond pass pickup much smoother/not needed. Particularly if you're general access and want to get there early for low vqs and keep your space in the queue, which is hard now that the pickup for diamond passes is in a different area.

• Like 1