New to showmasters

5 minutes ago, Matt L said:

Hello, I’m planning to go to this show on the Saturday or Sunday, any advice for someone new to this cons, can it be pretty busy etc, any advice? Many thanks 

Glasgow is a pretty quiet show in comparison to others, obviously they have Christopher lambert this year which will probably pull in some more numbers but I expect the event to still be an easy day, the arena is relatively small so getting between areas isn’t an issue and there’s seats all around it as well, you’ll be fine :thumbup:

just a couple things to bear in mind, to bring Plenty of cash with u. I wouldn't rely on using only a debit/credit card. secondly, having an idea if ur going for guests well in advance who'd u like to meet groovy dude. hope u have a goody groovy time whichever day u go!! :coolthumb::coolthumb:

Edited by shakeYourGrooveThing

On 7/14/2019 at 12:35 PM, Matt L said:

Hello, I’m planning to go to this show on the Saturday or Sunday, any advice for someone new to this cons, can it be pretty busy etc, any advice? Many thanks 

It all depends what you want to do. Is your priority meeting the guests or visiting the stalls? Are you into cosplay? There really is so much to do it’s better to ask specific questions rather than general ones.