Send in service

Hi,

can anyone provide any further information on timescales of the send in service responding to messages at all?

Asked a question this morning and am awaiting a reply but do not want the guest in question to sell out.

If anyone can provide any further guidance I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Just now, Collectorbloke said:

Hi,

can anyone provide any further information on timescales of the send in service responding to messages at all?

Asked a question this morning and am awaiting a reply but do not want the guest in question to sell out.

If anyone can provide any further guidance I would appreciate it.

Thanks

there's no set timescale I'm afraid, the send in is run by Jason G and he's probably quite busy at the moment so it'll be impossible to even guess when you might hear back.  If you ask the question here we might be able to help.

I can't see why this would not be okay. The only ones who can definitely confirm if items are suitable are the send in People though, sorry.

I imagine this one is heavy, so you will be paying a Pretty high postage for it. If Memory serves me correct for such items postage is calculated individually.

Thanks Queen Sindel,

its actually not that heavy in fairness.

I would be willing to either send it in or if easier drop it off at the con on the Friday and pick it up on the Sunday.

Need confirmation before I buy it though.

If any of yourselves can liaise with the team if you know any of them I would appreciate it.

thanks

Alright then, the only helmet I ever Held was really heavy. Probably was a different Kind of model.

But you will definitely have to send in. Drop Offs at the Show are not accepted.

They will get back to you as fast as they can, there's tons of e-mails at the Moment.