Wrestling Guests experiences

7 hours ago, dodge15 said:

Ohhh definitely go ahead and give it a try! I would absolutely recommend it now, that being said I was REALLY nervous to ask. I did that thing kids do where they say "maybe, possibly if you don't mind, if it's not too much trouble" :lol: most wrestlers especially if they've spent time in WWE will have received a lot of training around meeting fans, it makes them excellent people to meet at cons!

Oh i will most definitely be like that! Lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dodge15 said:

Ohhh definitely go ahead and give it a try! I would absolutely recommend it now, that being said I was REALLY nervous to ask. I did that thing kids do where they say "maybe, possibly if you don't mind, if it's not too much trouble" :lol: most wrestlers especially if they've spent time in WWE will have received a lot of training around meeting fans, it makes them excellent people to meet at cons!

Excellent at cons, just don't try interrupting them at dinner or in an airport or you might get a very different side to their personality.

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

Excellent at cons, just don't try interrupting them at dinner or in an airport or you might get a very different side to their personality.

I guess where they're on TV pretty much every week, sometimes several times a week, especially in the US they are always in people's minds so they probably get stopped ALL the time! I can imagine that it could get a bit tiring, but like you say - at cons that's what they sign up for :) 

23 hours ago, Liessa said:

My favorite was a few years ago, I cannot remember the guys name, but he was so nice. He was really relaxed when I told him I didn't watch, and he insisited I still get a picture with him. His opinion was that if I ever started watching, I'd be glad I did, and I was there right in front of him, so why not! So He basically made me get a picture with him in the nicest possible way ;) 

I'm fairly certain that was 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan. :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dodge15 said:

That's awesome, if not a little bit self assured on part of the wrestling guest :lol: I'm intrigued as to who it was now though - sounds like they handled the situation pretty well! Glad you've had good experiences with them though - even though it's not your main interest! 

It was Hacksaw Jim Duggan. He was super nice. :)

3 minutes ago, borgteddy said:

It was Hacksaw Jim Duggan. He was super nice. :)

I regret not meeting him a few years back at LFCC actually, he did seem to be having the time of his life meeting people! Next time for sure!