LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - JAMIE HILL

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RyanHSaunders91 said:

Did he also play one of the Mondasian Cybermen in Series 10?

No,  unfortunately not, I think he would've brilliant for one one them, but he played The Monks, The Foretold AND one of three silents in Doctor Who season 6. :D (By the way, I am a Doctor Who guru, anyone has a question about Doctor Who, just ask me, I'm sure I'll know! :coolthumb:)

Edited by Dr.1963

1 hour ago, Dr.1963 said:

No,  unfortunately not, I think he would've brilliant for one one them, but he played The Monks, The Foretold AND one of three silents in Doctor Who season 6. :D (By the way, I am a Doctor Who guru, anyone has a question about Doctor Who, just ask me, I'm sure I'll know! :coolthumb:)

Reason is that some Autographs of him on a picture of a Mondasian Cyberman are being sold. 

I was just confused as to why he would sign an image of a cyberman if he didn’t play one

Edited by Queen_Sindel

29 minutes ago, RyanHSaunders91 said:

Hi ryan, please can you edit your post as you can't mention other signing companies, you can pose the point by just saying 'another company has their auto'….., but you can't discuss other organisers.

Edited by Raylenth

5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Hi ryan, please can you edit your post as you can't mention other signing companies, you can pose the point by just saying 'another company has their auto'….., but you can't discuss other organisers.

Ah, my apologies, I wasn’t aware of that. But it does seem that somebody else, presumably admin, has already edited it

On 7/19/2019 at 7:05 AM, Dr.1963 said:

I met him last year and had a long conversation about the padding used on the Mondas cyberman costume and how the helmet fit so I’m almost certain he did play one. 

If you scroll through his Twitter, there are quite a lot of references to him playing a mondasian cyberman, but nothing on his IMDB or wiki page.

The references include: An interview, in which in the interviewer mentions him playing a cyberman, a collage of all his roles (Monk, Mummy, Silence) which also includes the cyberman, and multiple instances of him signing cybeman pictures at cons. 

Seems like he did, but there's no super clear confirmation, like a screen credit or a direct quote from the actor.

Edit: Just scrolled further down, and there's a tweet from the actor on June 30th 2017 in which he directly states that he played a mondasian cyberman in those final capaldi episodes. So I guess that's confirmation.

Edited by tenaciouspirit

In 'Doctor Who - The Complete History' Volume 89, Jamie is credited in the cast list for 'World Enough And Time'/'The Doctor Falls' as a Mondasian Cyberman (& a patient). He is also credited as a Mondasian Cyberman in the 'The Tenth Planet' sequences from 'Twice Upon A Time', though he didn't appear in the final programme.

• Like 1