Preliminary Schedule UPDATED 10/07

14 minutes ago, paulo said:

I saw a posting on FB from Jason suggesting it might be an idea to get some bits and pieces done on the Friday if the guests are there , something im considering.

My train times are pretty tight and ive aquestion about photoshoots , do they run to schedule , i mean say a guest is scheduled to finish their shoot at 4pm and they get through everyone by say 3.45 , do they hang on for the 15mins for any stragglers or is it job done when last one in the queue is seen? 

They will keep the guest at the shoot if there are still people to come through and apparently because it's all scanned they know if there are any tickets outstanding.  Of course I wouldn't leave it until the last second to turn up if you can help it, but they will keep the guest there (baring legit reasons they might need to leave the booth) until the end of the session if they know people are still to be seen.

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They will keep the guest at the shoot if there are still people to come through and apparently because it's all scanned they know if there are any tickets outstanding.  Of course I wouldn't leave it until the last second to turn up if you can help it, but they will keep the guest there (baring legit reasons they might need to leave the booth) until the end of the session if they know people are still to be seen.

Thank you for your helpful reply , i hadnt considered the ticket scanning was a way of keeping check!

Edited by paulo

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Broo said:

I hadn't either, that's cool they can do that!

The current system means we can know who we're waiting on to come through even (a couple times when running photos at one of the smaller shows I've even been able to go 'well the person we're missing hasn't scanned their entry ticket yet and missed their other 2 shoots as well so they probably won't show' - although we do wait anyway if the shoot time hasn't finished) 

5 minutes ago, etmuse said:

The current system means we can know who we're waiting on to come through even (a couple times when running photos at one of the smaller shows I've even been able to go 'well the person we're missing hasn't scanned their entry ticket yet and missed their other 2 shoots as well so they probably won't show' - although we do wait anyway if the shoot time hasn't finished) 

Thats awesome , thanks etmuse