Preliminary Schedule UPDATED 10/07

2 minutes ago, Litafan83 said:

I can’t make the pm slot and i know they call in batches

What batch are you?  You can ask the crew at the AM session if they can help you through earlier if you show them your travel tickets, they are very good at helping people out but it bears remembering that there's no guarantee they will be able to if they are really busy with people who have been called, or have a lot of people needing to go through earlier.

12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

What batch are you?  You can ask the crew at the AM session if they can help you through earlier if you show them your travel tickets, they are very good at helping people out but it bears remembering that there's no guarantee they will be able to if they are really busy with people who have been called, or have a lot of people needing to go through earlier.

I think batch 5 or 6. I have to get the 16:50 train, if the pm slot started at 16:00, I could have made it, but 17:00 too late for me to make that one. If the crew could get me in the am slot it would help me a lot

1 hour ago, Litafan83 said:

I think batch 5 or 6. I have to get the 16:50 train, if the pm slot started at 16:00, I could have made it, but 17:00 too late for me to make that one. If the crew could get me in the am slot it would help me a lot

Explain the situation to the crew at the am session and show them the train ticket. The crew is very good on solving situation. Unless they change the schedule alot before LFCC starts that is what I would advice you to do. No guarantee but the best option.

22 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Do you guys see everything? :P I spotted that on my own accord and hoped to get an answer before anyone else noticed. :lol:

CJ Graham shoot: according to the info I have been able to get so far it is a costume shoot only with no makeup involved.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Glowingwings said:

Ive got a Lourdes photo shoot on the Saturday but its in the middle of the Emilie talk. I really dont want to have to have to leave the Emilie talk. Will it be possible to go to Sundays Lourdes photoshoot. 

Or any suggestions 

You won't be able to swap days I'm afraid, you can ask the shop as they are the only ones who can authorise it but it's not usually allowed.

18 minutes ago, Glowingwings said:

Ive got a Lourdes photo shoot on the Saturday but its in the middle of the Emilie talk. I really dont want to have to have to leave the Emilie talk. Will it be possible to go to Sundays Lourdes photoshoot. 

Or any suggestions 

It is a clash of two paid items, so there are chances something can be done. It won't simply mean turning up at the Sunday shoot with Saturday's ticket though.

As Raylenth has said, contact the store please. If anything can be authorized they need to confirm. 

The preliminary schedule is looking really good so far! I'm really impressed with some of the changes that have been made too, as I think that's going to make it much easier around the photo areas. And it's great that the prop photos are open for longer, as I usually miss doing a prop photo because I run out of time. There are a lot of talks I want to go to as well. Not long to go now...

• Like 1

CONFIRMED: If you have a clash between two Paid for items - like Diamond Pass Talk and a 4 Minute photo shoot Right in the middle - please go and see the Sales table at the Show. They will sort something out. No Need to E-Mail the store in Advance.

Again, this is 2 Paid for items only.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 10:04 PM, Raylenth said:

Tom's solo talk should be Sunday as that's what is specified in the passes and Diamond talks are usually solo's rather than groups.  It's confusing because if they move it to Saturday and make it a group talk they need to refund the difference to all the Sunday people and charge the Sat people.

Hopefully they will confirm soon, but as it stands I'd assume he has 2 - the DP solo and the Lucifer on Saturday.  

I'm Not sure If someone else has noted it before: There's now a lucifer Talk on sunday in the Ticket Shop as a replacement for the Ellis Talk.

1 hour ago, Ansett said:

I'm Not sure If someone else has noted it before: There's now a lucifer Talk on sunday in the Ticket Shop as a replacement for the Ellis Talk.

I think Queen Sindel posted in the Tom Ellis announcement thread that the Saturday talk was listed by mistake and the Sunday Lucifer talk is indeed the Ellis diamond pass talk. 

57 minutes ago, chayanua said:

i hope there is an update soon, bec I want to book talks and photos, but I need to know the times for manu or lucifer talk ..  

The update is being worked on.

But due to the schedule having the size of about the daily flight plan at Heathrow it needs some.... well A LOT! ... of extra eyes for checking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have photos with John Barrowman and Christopher Eccleston on Saturday which clash both morning and afternoon. I'm block 7 for John Barrowman and block 4 for Christopher Eccleston. Would I be able to do Christopher Eccleston on the morning shoot with a block 4 ticket which would solve the problem.

5 minutes ago, Longleat68 said:

I have photos with John Barrowman and Christopher Eccleston on Saturday which clash both morning and afternoon. I'm block 7 for John Barrowman and block 4 for Christopher Eccleston. Would I be able to do Christopher Eccleston on the morning shoot with a block 4 ticket which would solve the problem.

You won’t have a problem in the afternoon shoots, just go to johns at the appropriate time and make sure they know you have the Chris eccleston shoot and they’ll get you through in time. It will be worth checking towards the end of Chris morning shoot where they are up to as they could have called batch 4 at that point.

6 minutes ago, Astro_Nut said:

You won’t have a problem in the afternoon shoots, just go to johns at the appropriate time and make sure they know you have the Chris eccleston shoot and they’ll get you through in time. It will be worth checking towards the end of Chris morning shoot where they are up to as they could have called batch 4 at that point.

Thank you. Only my second LFCC and my first summer one, and don't want to end up missing out on one of my photos.

I saw a posting on FB from Jason suggesting it might be an idea to get some bits and pieces done on the Friday if the guests are there , something im considering.

My train times are pretty tight and ive aquestion about photoshoots , do they run to schedule , i mean say a guest is scheduled to finish their shoot at 4pm and they get through everyone by say 3.45 , do they hang on for the 15mins for any stragglers or is it job done when last one in the queue is seen? 

Edited by paulo