Preliminary Schedule UPDATED 10/07

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think it's been stated it's 25?

It's got to be more than 25. At LCC Spring when they called for DP Batch 1 more than 25 must have stepped in the line at photos. Not only once, it was def. closer to 35.

15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

It will probably take 15-20 minutes before they start signing so most likely not at 09:00.

He will probably leave signing 10-15 minutes before photos.

Batches is a hard question..25, 50 each batch has been mentioned before. Only SM really knows.

That's really helpful - thanks! I'm a massive panicker so I need to get things planned before the day - OCD alert!

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

It's got to be more than 25. At LCC Spring when they called for DP Batch 1 more than 25 must have stepped in the line at photos. Not only once, it was def. closer to 35.

oh sorry i have one more stupid question (!) so the printed DP pass and access pass which I printed after purchase are all you need? I don't need to go and collect anything else from the ticket booths when I get there?

Just now, LindaAbish1706 said:

oh sorry i have one more stupid question (!) so the printed DP pass and access pass which I printed after purchase are all you need? I don't need to go and collect anything else from the ticket booths when I get there?

You need to pick up your DP badge and DP gift, if one is included.

2 minutes ago, LindaAbish1706 said:

Yes, you need to collect a special DP plastic card at a pick up point. Not sure yet where it might be but it will be on here and social media in the days before it starts. The ticket iself cant be used for photo or auto.

Edited by Chris1970

• Moderators
On 7/11/2019 at 12:53 PM, etmuse said:

Missing photos (that are on eventbrite) I noticed when copying into my scheduler sheet:

Daniel Portman both Sat/Sun

Shatner/Quinto Sat (already mentioned I think) 

Curzon Dobell Sun

Erin Kellyman Sun (mentioned before) 

Torres/Baldwin Sun

Kaili Vernoff Sun

(Very much unofficial but hopefully copied out accurately schedule assistant is here - photos only so far but talks will be added by time of final schedule) 

Updated schedule assistant sheet to include talks so far, and include the cancellations/announcements since draft schedule release

• Like 2

6 hours ago, etmuse said:

Updated schedule assistant sheet to include talks so far, and include the cancellations/announcements since draft schedule release

Ooh this is nice, didn't need to make myself an excel spreadsheet after all!

This is probably a daft question, but I'm assuming the CJ Graham costume shoot will be him in full Jason makeup, similar to the Ken Kirzinger shoot from a couple of years ago? According to this schedule (which I know is still an early draft) the costume shoot is immediately after CJ's regular one. Surely it would take some time between shoots for the costume to be applied? 

2 minutes ago, Indestructible said:

On the Sunday it mentions a William Shatners Diamond pass talk. I paid for a William Shatner talk, is it the same one as the diamond pass talk?

The talk included in the Shatner diamond pass is the same talk, yes. :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

8 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

This is probably a daft question, but I'm assuming the CJ Graham costume shoot will be him in full Jason makeup, similar to the Ken Kirzinger shoot from a couple of years ago? According to this schedule (which I know is still an early draft) the costume shoot is immediately after CJ's regular one. Surely it would take some time between shoots for the costume to be applied? 

Er, good point.  Queen will pass it on to the office for clarification, or can let you know about it, when she sees it

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Er, good point.  Queen will pass it on to the office for clarification, or can let you know about it, when she sees it

Do you guys see everything? :P I spotted that on my own accord and hoped to get an answer before anyone else noticed. :lol:

• Haha 3

Hi guys, I was just going through the schedule for Saturday and writing all of the times down and I have a quick question.

I have a DP for Ian Somerhalder and am Batch 5. Do you think this will be the AM shoot or the PM shoot?

Thank you

4 minutes ago, JokerJosh said:

Hi guys, I was just going through the schedule for Saturday and writing all of the times down and I have a quick question.

I have a DP for Ian Somerhalder and am Batch 5. Do you think this will be the AM shoot or the PM shoot?

Thank you

All DP's will be called at the start of the AM session but you can go to the PM one if you prefer

Edited by Raylenth

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

All DP's will be called at the start of the AM session but you can go to the PM one if you prefer

Oh yeah of course. I don't know what I was thinking. I think seeing Batch 5 kind of threw me off.

Thank you anyway.

On 7/5/2019 at 11:48 PM, Wrong Name said:

I think it was announced a few days after. If you want the DeLorean shoot, you can contact the store to see if they will let you upgrade.

Will he be signing again on the Friday after his Delorean pic? It's the only day I'm going quite fancy getting the pic signed.. thanks

27 minutes ago, Litafan83 said:

Can the Robert Carlyle Saturday am slot be extended please ?

What's the problem?  The schedule is arranged according to tickets sold and what makes sense for the timings so they will only move it if something on their side necessitates it.

14 minutes ago, Cavs said:

Will he be signing again on the Friday after his Delorean pic? It's the only day I'm going quite fancy getting the pic signed.. thanks

There's plenty of time after Bob's shoot ends so he should go back to his table

37 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

What's the problem?  The schedule is arranged according to tickets sold and what makes sense for the timings so they will only move it if something on their side necessitates it.

There's plenty of time after Bob's shoot ends so he should go back to his table

I can’t make the pm slot and i know they call in batches