Preliminary Schedule UPDATED 10/07

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

Agreed, I don't see her on the Sunday schedule, She is there on Saturday.

Noticed that too.

But it’s still in the draft stages.

Am considering a Sunday photoshoot in case she’s No Photos and I don’t get one for Saturday on that day.

1 hour ago, Keepingmesane said:

Is the lucifer talk on saturday different to the tom ellis diamond pass talk on the sunday or is it just put on the wrong day as cant see a tom ellis talk? Had a quick look for tickets but didnt see any :smile:

I’d love it if it was an extra talk on the Saturday. Would be good to have this confirmed as neither talk is in the shop yet. 

Just now, evilfairie said:

I’d love it if it was an extra talk on the Saturday. Would be good to have this confirmed as neither talk is in the shop yet. 

Tom's solo talk should be Sunday as that's what is specified in the passes and Diamond talks are usually solo's rather than groups.  It's confusing because if they move it to Saturday and make it a group talk they need to refund the difference to all the Sunday people and charge the Sat people.

Hopefully they will confirm soon, but as it stands I'd assume he has 2 - the DP solo and the Lucifer on Saturday.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Tom's solo talk should be Sunday as that's what is specified in the passes and Diamond talks are usually solo's rather than groups.  It's confusing because if they move it to Saturday and make it a group talk they need to refund the difference to all the Sunday people and charge the Sat people.

Hopefully they will confirm soon, but as it stands I'd assume he has 2 - the DP solo and the Lucifer on Saturday.  

If they do move it to the Saturday, that would mean anyone who bought the Sunday DP for priority seating at the Tom Ellis talk won't get that privilege on the Saturday? Yes, we'd get refunded for the talk price, but we'd still miss out on priority seating? Hopefully this is unlikely, and it would be actually super awesome to see Tom at two separate talks. I'll patiently await further news. :smile: 

2 minutes ago, Liv said:

If they do move it to the Saturday, that would mean anyone who bought the Sunday DP for priority seating at the Tom Ellis talk won't get that privilege on the Saturday? Yes, we'd get refunded for the talk price, but we'd still miss out on priority seating? Hopefully this is unlikely, and it would be actually super awesome to see Tom at two separate talks. I'll patiently await further news. :smile: 

That would be the easier option!  :thumbup:  For my stated reasons I'm sure he will have the 2 and Sunday's DP included talk will still be on Sunday.

*Crosses fingers I'm not totally wrong now!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Liv said:

Each and every of these questions will have to wait til I hear back from the office, sorry. ;)

Had a look through the thread and couldn’t see this mentioned - Saturday, second stage, 13:30 shows a free talk with Sylvester McCoy and Sophie Aldred but as I understand it she’s only attending Friday, I think. 

On 7/7/2019 at 3:41 PM, Cyrus said:

Thanks Rob, it's a bot better readable, but still hoping for a better version, like a link to .pdf or Excel document :D

Will there be an excel version at all?  I wanted to edit it so that i could just have the people who i'm seeing on there if that makes sense?

5 minutes ago, T2ggergal said:

Will there be an excel version at all?  I wanted to edit it so that i could just have the people who i'm seeing on there if that makes sense?

IIRC they don't normally publish an excel version.  I have no idea why but I'd imagine it's so it can't be altered and passed off as the real one.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

IIRC they don't normally publish an excel version.  I have no idea why but I'd imagine it's so it can't be altered and passed off as the real one.

I suppose that makes sense, I may just make myself one for what i need!!  Thanks

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

That’s the reason that was given when I asked a few years ago. People trying to get money back for missing photo shoots when they arrived at what they believed to be the correct time but turned out they’d been going by an altered unofficial schedule.

2 minutes ago, Minuialeth75 said:

Oh god, I've just changed my glasses but I think I also need a new brain. I must have looked at the page 5 times before posting and still didn't see it :ph34r2:

You are not alone.. When I made my personal schedule yesterday I had a headache after...:unsure: