Preliminary Schedule UPDATED 10/07

2 minutes ago, unsubliminal said:

With Rob Liefelds photo shoot on the sat, do we know if this is where the selfie in his vip package will take place or is that when he is signing? 

I don't know for sure, but I would guess that the selfie will take place at his autograph desk, and not in the photoshoot area.

Love love love all the free talks!  You've made me a very happy camper!

(Am hoping the unnamed mystery one is a Star Wars talk.)

Oooo.  Facebook post says there'll be a Star Wars Stage (with schedule to come later).  Joy!

Edited by Pir8Jenny
Learned new stuff!

Anyone can see Daniel Portman on the drafts ? he was on the previous Saturday draft but cant' find him anymore :mellow:

Is it normal that the "Iron Fist" talk with Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick and Sacha Dhawan (second stage) is on the Saturday draft and not on the Sunday one while Sacha is coming only the Sunday according his guest announcement? 

Edited by Aurele
typo

1 minute ago, Aurele said:

Anyone can see Daniel Portman on the drafts ? he was on the previous Saturday draft but cant' find him anymore :mellow:

Is it normal that the "Iron Fist" talk with Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick and Sacha Dhawan (second stage) is on the Saturday draft and not on the Sunday one while Sacha is coming only the Sunday according his guest announcement? 

Both have been noted to pass onto SM. 

• Like 1

Can anybody help me...william shatner and captain's chair what the exact time is..i can see approximality what it is, because i wan't to go to the paid talk of lucifer(which i can't find in the shop yet), and if you can get back in the paid talk if you went out for a photoshoot

Hello,

I have a diamond pass with Lana Parrilla on sunday with her talk. I have bought also a photoshoot with Karen David on sunday, but it will during the talk with Lana Parrilla. So I will miss the end of the talk or the photoshoot right ?

1 minute ago, Lemon said:

Can anybody help me...william shatner and captain's chair what the exact time is..i can see approximality what it is, because i wan't to go to the paid talk of lucifer(which i can't find in the shop yet), and if you can get back in the paid talk if you went out for a photoshoot

The Shatner Chair shoot goes on for 15 mins after the Lucifer Talk finishes, so you could watch the talk and get over for the photo asap, or maybe leave a little early to be sure. Remember that this is still a draft version still and things can change as people are saying there are issues with the Luicfer talks at the moment in to what was promised for the diamond pass.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ladrine89 said:

Hello,

I have a diamond pass with Lana Parrilla on sunday with her talk. I have bought also a photoshoot with Karen David on sunday, but it will during the talk with Lana Parrilla. So I will miss the end of the talk or the photoshoot right ?

It looks like it I'm afraid. Things may change as this is still a draft version of the schedule, but you could contact the shop to see if they are able to help in some way.

I'm a little confused over the Tom Ellis talk, it's currently scheduled for the Saturday with Aimee Garcia, but his Diamond Pass had the talk for the Sunday, which is why I bought that Diamond Pass and it's not on the Sunday schedule...is the talk with Aimee a separate one you have to buy? 

7 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

Is the lucifer talk on saturday different to the tom ellis diamond pass talk on the sunday or is it just put on the wrong day as cant see a tom ellis talk? Had a quick look for tickets but didnt see any :smile:

Ah, you got there before me! :P

Edited by Liv

19 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

Is the lucifer talk on saturday different to the tom ellis diamond pass talk on the sunday or is it just put on the wrong day as cant see a tom ellis talk? Had a quick look for tickets but didnt see any :smile:

12 minutes ago, Liv said:

I'm a little confused over the Tom Ellis talk, it's currently scheduled for the Saturday with Aimee Garcia, but his Diamond Pass had the talk for the Sunday, which is why I bought that Diamond Pass and it's not on the Sunday schedule...is the talk with Aimee a separate one you have to buy? 

Ah, you got there before me! :P

DP talks are generally solo and not group talks unless specified, as you say Tom's DP talk is down for Sunday so they may have missed him off.  It's been noted here so we just need to see what they say about it