Preliminary Schedule UPDATED 10/07

• Moderators
Just now, BonesFan said:

How do you know if your photo shoot is am or pm? Is it going to be particular batches for the am, then later batches for the pm? 

Yes, early batches (which ones exactly will depend on length of shoot, whether there is a diamond pass etc) will be am, everyone else pm. 

5 minutes ago, etmuse said:

Yes, early batches (which ones exactly will depend on length of shoot, whether there is a diamond pass etc) will be am, everyone else pm. 

How will you know whether you're am or pm? Do you turn up to the am and then find out you're pm? (I can't tell you what batches I am for particular shoots as I don't have my tickets with me currently!)

5 minutes ago, BonesFan said:

How will you know whether you're am or pm? Do you turn up to the am and then find out you're pm? (I can't tell you what batches I am for particular shoots as I don't have my tickets with me currently!)

As etmuse said, if you have a lower batch number, or diamond, you will be in the AM shoot (probably something like diamonds and batch 1-4 or 5) then everyone else pm. If there's no diamonds then maybe 1-7. It depends on the length of the shoot and how many people they manage to get through in the am one. It's not an exact science I'm afraid.

Edited by Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

As etmuse said, if you have a lower batch number, or diamond, you will be in the AM shoot (probably something like diamonds and batch 1-4 or 5) then everyone else pm. If there's no diamonds then maybe 1-7. It depends on the length of the shoot and how many people they manage to get through in the am one. It's not an exact science I'm afraid.

That's fine. Just wanted to know once I check with my friend what batch number I am whether it's worth trying the am as I think we do have a mid range batch number. Thanks for your help 

Just now, BonesFan said:

That's fine. Just wanted to know once I check with my friend what batch number I am whether it's worth trying the am as I think we do have a mid range batch number. Thanks for your help 

If it's mid range, then you can try turning up near the end of the AM shoot to see where they're up to and you may be lucky. Best advice I can give.

• Thanks 1