Preliminary Schedule UPDATED 10/07

8 minutes ago, sarzy2 said:

Can anyone tell me what ties on both Fri and sat are for David Morrissey? I can't see them anywhere. thank you! :)

2.55 booth A Friday

Can't find him on Saturday so him might still need to be added

Edited by Raylenth

21 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Oh I see, edit your post so it looks like you got there first?! Then you still get it wrong! 

No, I edited it because I suggested the other day that with so many of us around and on here all day, you get halfway through typing a response and get 'so and so has replied' so I suggested if someone was going to reply, post a quick 'dealing' then go back in and edit it with the response required, then anyone else reading it at the same time can see someone is already replying.  So that's why I edited it :laugh:

And I didn't get it wrong, the info for Friday is correct :P

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

No, I edited it because I suggested the other day that with so many of us around and on here all day, you get halfway through typing a response and get 'so and so has replied' so I suggested if someone was going to reply, post a quick 'dealing' then go back in and edit it with the response required, then anyone else reading it at the same time can see someone is already replying.  So that's why I edited it :laugh:

And I didn't get it wrong, the info for Friday is correct :P

I didn’t see that and was already dealing with it! You can’t just invent new rules and expect everyone to magically know! 

Friday was correct but he is not appearing Saturday, so saying he needs to be added was incorrect :P

Edited by Wrong Name

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I didn’t see that and was already dealing with it! You can’t just invent new rules and expect everyone to magically know! 

Friday was correct but he is not appearing Saturday, so saying he needs to be added was incorrect :P

It's not my fault if you didn't see my post to suggest a new way of dealing with replies or my reply to say that I was dealing with this.

Also you are correct about me being incorrect about Saturday. 

Image result for hard math gifs

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's not my fault if you didn't see my post to suggest a new way of dealing with replies or my reply to say that I was dealing with this.

Also you are correct about me being incorrect about Saturday. 

Image result for hard math gifs

I have a reply but I think people will start to think we are serious and this is an actual argument, so i’m Stopping here! 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I have a reply but I think people will start to think we are serious and this is an actual argument, so i’m Stopping here! 

Aww, but I'd just grabbed my popcorn

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Blimey this is the earliest I've ever seen a schedule before, I should imagine this is the most preliminary of preliminary schedules given there are bound to be a few more announcements and cancellations over the next fortnight.

My only thought is that it seems a bit harsh on 88 year old William Shatner and 78 year old Lee Majors to schedule their Friday photos till much later in the evening when perhaps an AM/PM split or an earlier shoot might be better for them, as per Saturday? I'd have thought they'd be very tired by then.

16 minutes ago, MVronsky78 said:

Blimey this is the earliest I've ever seen a schedule before, I should imagine this is the most preliminary of preliminary schedules given there are bound to be a few more announcements and cancellations over the next fortnight.

My only thought is that it seems a bit harsh on 88 year old William Shatner and 78 year old Lee Majors to schedule their Friday photos till much later in the evening when perhaps an AM/PM split or an earlier shoot might be better for them, as per Saturday? I'd have thought they'd be very tired by then.

Maybe the US time difference has been taken into consideration there.

I've never met Lee Majors, but I have seen William Shatner doing late shoots at other shows a lot. Maybe it's his preference. He's a really fast signer - he may like getting through the autographs first, than taking a break and doing photos. 

I've suffered the headache so you don't have to :D. I've made an easier reading version of Friday's schedule. Still working on Saturday's. Ignore the messiness of the blocks in places, I guess Excel doesn't translate well to google sheets.

Friday Preliminary Schedule

let me know if anything needs editing.

Edited by gracet125
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, gracet125 said:

I've suffered the headache so you don't have to :D. I've made an easier reading version of Friday's schedule. Still working on Saturday's. Ignore the messiness of the blocks in places, I guess Excel doesn't translate well to google sheets.

Friday Preliminary Schedule

let me know if anything needs editing.

Blooming heck well done!

1 minute ago, D4vem88 said:

Well that’s unhelpful. Booked a Tom Felton photo for the Friday based on him having an AM and PM shoot. Now that’s been changed to just one shoot last thing on Friday which is too late for our travel. Gutting. 

I'd say contact the shop, explain that and see what they say.