Preliminary Schedule UPDATED 10/07

3 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

I find it very hard to read... will wait for a better version :D

Doing what Chris suggested worked though they are a bit blutty, open them in a new tab, save them then open the saved file and you can enlarge it.  It's low res but you can make them out.

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Doing what Chris suggested worked though they are a bit blutty, open them in a new tab, save them then open the saved file and you can enlarge it.  It's low res but you can make them out.

I tried that, but zooming in makes it still blurry... but will give it another shot.

Thanks Rob, that one is very slightly crisper.  I could make out the names fairly well on the other ones but the times were really hard as they were very blurry and they are a bit easier to see on that one.  Do you have a better version of Friday's by any chance?  I do have it saved, but if there is one that's slightly better it would be good to have.

Edited by Raylenth

15 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Thanks Rob, that one is very slightly crisper.  I could make out the names fairly well on the other ones but the times were really hard as they were very blurry and they are a bit easier to see on that one.  Do you have a better version of Friday's by any chance?  I do have it saved, but if there is one that's slightly better it would be good to have.

No probs, I added twitter Friday link above.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

any time. amazing how I can look like a technical wizard by right clicking instead of left...:lol::P

Believe me I tried that, it just didn't give me any options to save it as anything other than a web page :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Believe me I tried that, it just didn't give me any options to save it as anything other than a web page :thumbup:

If you clicked on the image first and then tried to do that, then yes there aren't any options other than save as web page. If you look at it in the normal twitter stream view and then right click, you can save image as or open the image in a new tab (browser depending obviously).

Edited by robmoriarty

10 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Thanks Rob, it's a bot better readable, but still hoping for a better version, like a link to .pdf or Excel document :D

The “final” versions will be perfectly clear. Remember we are lucky to have anything at all at this early stage.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

just had a look I can see white spaces is this potentally for more guest announcments  :lol::rolleyes:

And some guests we already have but not on it yet, like Erin Kellyman.

Edited by Chris1970