Preliminary Schedule UPDATED 10/07

There will most likely be updated versions so keep an eye out for new copies.  If you keep clicking on them they should maximise and be readable.

FRIDAY

LFCC-2019-Friday-Schedule-Draft.png?fbcl

SATURDAY

LFCC-2019-Saturday-Schedule-Draft.png?fb

Sunday

LFCC-2019-Sunday-Schedule-Draft.png?fbcl

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Raylenth said:

True but they are pretty useless if they can't be read, but I'm having trouble with the ones on facebook as well.

Yeah but like SM said they are very, very early drafts so they are certainly good enough to get a general gist. My eyesight isn’t great but I can just about read them.

9 minutes ago, Bhup said:

Bob Gale has a normal pic then one with the Delorean..Was the option there to get either?

Has Bob Gale actually got a functioning  Delorean time machine as he's down to do a photo shoot on Friday 90 minutes before he's due to arrive (going by the Preliminary schedule..)

Edited by Jabberwocky50

1 minute ago, Bhup said:

I bought the ticket as soon as he was announced. Must have missed the other shoot. 

I think it was announced a few days after. If you want the DeLorean shoot, you can contact the store to see if they will let you upgrade.

38 minutes ago, Iceman71 said:

Not everyone is on the schedule yet. Can't see Anthony Cecere.

More are missing. This is a preliminary copy. They did something similar for LCC Spring and over the coming days there will be some minor updates (new guests will have their photo sessions etc). And we are still missing Sunday so just keep your eyes open. ^_^

Awesome..hope for a more detailed one and Sunday pretty soon. Some guests I want to meet are still missing on this one, so I wait to the next schedule and then I decided on which day I will buy a phot.  OMG I am so excited this year! I will meet Brendan Fraser and Zachary Quinto - ahhhhhhh!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lmackie182 said:

Why does Lennie James have such a late photo shoot? I have a baby to get home to :(

Guest shoots can take place from opening to close and someone has to be last I'm afraid.

12 minutes ago, LadyDeTemps said:

I can read Friday just...bit Saturday is giving me a headache as I try to read it. I'm hoping it's gets update with higher resolution. 

Then I can book photos I want and know I can get to London on time.

Hasn’t everyone tried saving these to their photos on their phone and zooming in, because that works perfectly fine for me 

16 minutes ago, LadyDeTemps said:

I can read Friday just...bit Saturday is giving me a headache as I try to read it. I'm hoping it's gets update with higher resolution. 

Then I can book photos I want and know I can get to London on time.

The copies on LFCC FB page are of higher rez (1440x291, 1450x2048) but you have to fully open them there and save. So, now I have a printed version which is very readable.