Disappearing Announcement

11 minutes ago, charlesberg said:

your going to be dealing with the fall out from this for the rest of your life QS, is this clue real, is this guest real? am I real? are you real? IS ANYTHING REAL? :D

That Pokemon event tomorrow better be real. :lol: Plus that p*ssed off boyfriend who had to go to a rest stop 4 times already because I needed wifi is most certainly real.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

That Pokemon event tomorrow better be real. :lol: Plus that p*ssed off boyfriend who had to go to a rest stop 4 times already because I needed wifi is most certainly real.

Your poor boyfriend :lol:

21 minutes ago, Rydog2k said:

Does anyone know if this statement has been made yet?? I’m not sure if I missed it or if it’s still to be made 

I don't think so...the one i saw is'nt ...

And according to others it won't be made...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lemon said:

And according to others it won't be made...

Unless something comes from SM saying it won't be made, then I'd take this with a grain of salt. They're just being cynical.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if there is anything to post really - Jason has stated elsewhere that Stuart was duped.  I believe he basically posted in good faith but for what reason it happened I have no idea, but that's what he said.

Outside of that there may not be a lot else they can share.

1 minute ago, DullyEL said:

I just pray that its an announcement that went up to soon and that it was real

they said that they don't have Chris currently booked I'm afraid so It'd be safe to say it wasn't that someone just jumped the gun.  As unlikely as it might be, if by the power of Greyscull they do get him, a lot of people might not believe it, but if it is, tickets would be in the shop*

*please please please please :laugh:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm not sure if there is anything to post really - Jason has stated elsewhere that Stuart was duped.  I believe he basically posted in good faith but for what reason it happened I have no idea, but that's what he said.

Outside of that there may not be a lot else they can share.

they said that they don't have Chris currently booked I'm afraid so It'd be safe to say it wasn't that someone just jumped the gun.  As unlikely as it might be, if by the power of Greyscull they do get him, a lot of people might not believe it, but if it is, tickets would be in the shop*

*please please please please :laugh:

I kept looking into the shop to ready to buy friday tickets especially and I suppose its another few hundred saved I guess :)

4 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

I kept looking into the shop to ready to buy friday tickets especially and I suppose its another few hundred saved I guess :)

I don't think I've ever refreshed so fast or so much before :laugh:

• Haha 5

I have asked for an update again. Now that I am back at a real Computer and not on the phone in the car typing hopefully communication will be a bit easier.

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, as I posted in another Topic we were in a car accident during this trip. No one's hurt. Well no one but the poor car. :( Been dealing with insurance and everything all morning.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Imagine being in a car in one of the regions of Germany where you have Little Chance at WiFi and a only remotedly bigger Chance at getting cell phone Signal. Whenever we got Signal my phone started going crazy between people trying to figure out what was going on, People asking "i think you are on the road, do you Need a ticket?" and People asking why the tickets were not in the shop.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I have asked for an update again. Now that I am back at a real Computer and not on the phone in the car typing hopefully communication will be a bit easier.

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, as I posted in another Topic we were in a car accident during this trip. No one's hurt. Well no one but the poor car. :( Been dealing with insurance and everything all morning.

I'm sorry to hear this x

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Glad you are all ok.