LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - ZACHARY QUINTO - DAY CHANGE!!

Belated post on my behalf, but booked the photo shoot as soon as I saw the announcement. Got Batch 1! It has been one of my dreams to get a photoshoot with Spock doing the Vulcan salute, and now it looks like it will come true. Thanks Showmasters!

(Actually, my dream was getting both Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy in a photo shoot doing the Vulcan salute, but I don't see that happening unless we find a way to resurrect the dead, so I'll settle for 1 Spock...)

Really torn about getting a second autograph as the new Star Trek trilogy are some of my favourites (especially the 2009 one), really wanted a signed one sheet but with Anton and Leonard sadly no longer with us i'm torn!

Currently already getting a POP signed but does anybody got any recommendations of other items?

20 minutes ago, only_jay said:

Really torn about getting a second autograph as the new Star Trek trilogy are some of my favourites (especially the 2009 one), really wanted a signed one sheet but with Anton and Leonard sadly no longer with us i'm torn!

Currently already getting a POP signed but does anybody got any recommendations of other items?

Not that it helps you in the slightest but I'm debating 2 as well and keep going from 'I only really need one' to 'just get the second one as well you doofus'

I will definitely be getting my Star Trek Into Darkness metal poster signed and am wavering on my Hannibal poster.

Don't let their deaths stop you, it won't even be complete it's true but that shouldn't stop you from getting them - I did the Dr Who Mr Men books last year and had David Bradley sign the first Doctor one.  Did you want a Spock only item?

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Not that it helps you in the slightest but I'm debating 2 as well and keep going from 'I only really need one' to 'just get the second one as well you doofus'

I will definitely be getting my Star Trek Into Darkness metal poster signed and am wavering on my Hannibal poster.

Don't let their deaths stop you, it won't even be complete it's true but that shouldn't stop you from getting them - I did the Dr Who Mr Men books last year and had David Bradley sign the first Doctor one.  Did you want a Spock only item?

I'm not fussed tbh I do love the one sheet so maybe if I can get my hands on one I will get that...

Like you say I shouldn't really let it stop me... I just wasn't sure if there was any other quirky merchandise I might prefer as I got Karl Urban on a phaser previously!

5 minutes ago, frogbmth said:

I have emailed to see if I can swap days on my diamond pass and tickets, very frustrating if I can’t as Quinto is the only reason we are going 

This close to the Show it is really unlikely that they'll allow swaps.

3 minutes ago, frogbmth said:

I have emailed to see if I can swap days on my diamond pass and tickets, very frustrating if I can’t as Quinto is the only reason we are going 

Regarding the DP since the old one will be refunded, you just have to go buy a new one for a different day. Although depending on how you are money-wise, you may want to wait for the refund to come through. With the entrance tickets I don't know if you'll be lucky, but you never know.

4 minutes ago, SirGeeksalot said:

Phew! Just got the Friday one instead! It means I'm going to be extra busy on the Friday now but will also give me Sunday for a rest! :-)

For me it will be the opposite as I had 2 paid talks each on Sat & Sun, but none on Fri :-)

8 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Regarding the DP since the old one will be refunded, you just have to go buy a new one for a different day. 

That was my first thought, but would prefer not to lose out on the entry tickets. Problem now is if I buy a Saturday one and they move the one I have I end up with two non refundable DPs so I guess I have to wait for a reply or be prepared to lose my money. 

Thanks for the heads up! I've just bought a new DP for Saturday (I can't be there until 4 pm on the Friday) and hopefully the refund for the Sunday DP I had won't be too long in coming (otherwise my banker is gonna have a few choice words for me :lol:)

Edited by Minuialeth75

51 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION: Entry tickets for Sunday will not be refunded. DP for Sunday will all be refunded in General. A swap/Transfer is not possible, you have to buy new.

Thank you QS

I have repurchased all again for Saturday. 

11 minutes ago, Abigail94 said:

When will the refunds for the Sunday photo ops go through as want to use the money for someone else ??

That's down to your bank, Showmasters are good about instructing Eventbrite to issue the refunds but then it's down to them and the banks

• Like 2