LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - ZACHARY QUINTO - DAY CHANGE!!

First I was like yay no diamond, not mentioned on the forum not mentioned on the page, but dang there it was so quinto a no no for me :( but a nice guest :)

Edited by timlux
  • Like 1

Oooohhh. Planning on melting my credit card on this one. May even go for a Gold Pass rather than a DP.

Newbie question, because it's been a long week and I'm out of spare functioning braincells: How does a GP or DP work with a joint photo session? I really would like the joint Shatner/Quinto photo sesh but I can't tell if the passes include that option or not. If I've already blown £175 on a DP or more on a GP, I don't know if my card would hold another £150 for a joint photo when I'd already have had one with Zachary Quinto anyway included in the pass.

Could someone with a bit more spare brain capacity please enlighten me? Is there another thread or a FAQ that I've missed somewhere here? I've already met William Shatner and he's an absolute gent. Never managed to get to the front of the queue for Leonard Nimoy on his last visit, so to have a photo op with Shatner and Quinto would be the next best thing.

My tired brain thanks you for your assistance.

3 minutes ago, Rainbowchazer said:

Oooohhh. Planning on melting my credit card on this one. May even go for a Gold Pass rather than a DP.

Newbie question, because it's been a long week and I'm out of spare functioning braincells: How does a GP or DP work with a joint photo session? I really would like the joint Shatner/Quinto photo sesh but I can't tell if the passes include that option or not. If I've already blown £175 on a DP or more on a GP, I don't know if my card would hold another £150 for a joint photo when I'd already have had one with Zachary Quinto anyway included in the pass.

Could someone with a bit more spare brain capacity please enlighten me? Is there another thread or a FAQ that I've missed somewhere here? I've already met William Shatner and he's an absolute gent. Never managed to get to the front of the queue for Leonard Nimoy on his last visit, so to have a photo op with Shatner and Quinto would be the next best thing.

The Quinto diamond pass does not include the duo shoot, it only includes the standard op as far as photos are concerned. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rainbowchazer said:

The joint photo is not included in Zachary's or William's DPs. If you want the joint photo you need to buy that specific ticket.

A gold pass does not include photo shoots, but is an entry ticket to the event with some extra features, like you'll be called before standard photo ticket holders (after diamond pass holders on diamond pass guests (joint photo is not a DP photo shoot)).

DP does not include entry to the event.

FAQ thread on forum:

FAQ on the website:

https://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/2014-09-29-15-24-14/faq

• Like 1

13 hours ago, timlux said:

First I was like yay no diamond, not mentioned on the forum not mentioned on the page, but dang there it was so quinto a no no for me :( but a nice guest :)

It is always possible to meet diamond guests without a diamond pass if you arrive early enough before opening time to get a VQ ticket. Personally I have managed Benedict Cumberbatch, david Tennant and a few more without one so it is doable. Just arrive say over an hour before opening time if you can and grab his vq. It's always worth a try if you can :-)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Usually, but not always. I think Meatloaf never got passed his DP holders last year. Ditto Tom Baker at this year’s spring con, but he was only there for not a whole day.

Meat Loaf did succeed in doing a bunch of VQ's as I got his autograph on the Saturday.