LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - CARRIE-ANNE MOSS

Or we are on wire rigs so we can fly through the air!

They had a massive multi (maybe a hundred cameras) camera rig years ago at the con where it froze you in time for the Sci Fi channel. It was amazing! Literally the same tech as the Matrix films, it worked beautifully. People obviously lined up to get on it. 

I spent hours watching people do it and many guests joined it, utterly fascinating and really fun to see. The lighting was also bright, so you could get perfect photos.

No green screen please. They never look ok in my humble opinion, actual sets rock! 

1 hour ago, RomeroSavini said:

Or we are on wire rigs so we can fly through the air!

They had a massive multi (maybe a hundred cameras) camera rig years ago at the con where it froze you in time for the Sci Fi channel. It was amazing! Literally the same tech as the Matrix films, it worked beautifully. People obviously lined up to get on it. 

I spent hours watching people do it and many guests joined it, utterly fascinating and really fun to see. The lighting was also bright, so you could get perfect photos.

No green screen please. They never look ok in my humble opinion, actual sets rock! 

I do remember that, I didn't do it myself but they were cool.

Wow, this is a nice announcement! I am seriously thinking about getting a diamond pass, but this would be my first time in this kind of experience. Can someone tell me how is it? Is there any time to say something, is it an awkard experience? I enjoyed very much her work in a difficult momento of my life and I'd love to do this, but I am a shy person. Can someone share their experience?

Please excuse my English, it is not my first language

5 minutes ago, burhen said:

Wow, this is a nice announcement! I am seriously thinking about getting a diamond pass, but this would be my first time in this kind of experience. Can someone tell me how is it? Is there any time to say something, is it an awkard experience? I enjoyed very much her work in a difficult momento of my life and I'd love to do this, but I am a shy person. Can someone share their experience?

Please excuse my English, it is not my first language

I can't tell you if it will be awkward, I think she is fine as she has done an event before and I don't recall any reports of her being unfriendly or anything so that will be down to how you are with her I think.  The Diamond doesn't give you more time with the guest as it's just a guarantee of getting the items included, it's not a way to give yourself 10 mins of conversation.  Even for Diamonds the queue may move very quickly if there are a lot of people queuing.  If she's super busy you may have time for a 'hello' and that's it.  Hopefully people get a chance to say a little more, but it's best to be prepared for it to be very quick indeed.

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I can't tell you if it will be awkward, I think she is fine as she has done an event before and I don't recall any reports of her being unfriendly or anything so that will be down to how you are with her I think.  The Diamond doesn't give you more time with the guest as it's just a guarantee of getting the items included, it's not a way to give yourself 10 mins of conversation.  Even for Diamonds the queue may move very quickly if there are a lot of people queuing.  If she's super busy you may have time for a 'hello' and that's it.  Hopefully people get a chance to say a little more, but it's best to be prepared for it to be very quick indeed.

Thank you! I have no expectations for time or anything because I have absolutely no idea of what to expect, to be honest. This gives me a little insight

• StuartG2198 unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...