LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - CARRIE-ANNE MOSS

20 hours ago, spengler said:

Still wondering what the matrix shot is.

The Office is closed over the Weekend, plus I was travelling, and we had a bit of an emergency on here Friday night for those who missed it. ;) Never mind we got in a car accident during travel home. Me and the other People in the car are okay, the car not so much. But it was a rental, so I have been trying to complete all paperwork on a Sunday.

So please forgive me for not chasing up on a Question immediately bevor the Office People are even in again.

• Sad 3

14 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The Office is closed over the Weekend, plus I was travelling, and we had a bit of an emergency on here Friday night for those who missed it. ;) Never mind we got in a car accident during travel home. Me and the other People in the car are okay, the car not so much. But it was a rental, so I have been trying to complete all paperwork on a Sunday.

So please forgive me for not chasing up on a Question immediately bevor the Office People are even in again.

Er? Think you've taken it wrong. That wasnt aimed at anyone, and certainly not a rush to get an answer.

Sorry if you meant it differently. But we have way too many People expecting their answer "OMG RIGHT NOW", and you sounded just that way.

When I find a comment like that after the Weekend from hell then yes, I will react a little iffy. Too many People Forget the mods on here are volunteers who don't work in the Office. Plus due to circumstances beyond anyone's Control the mod Count Right now is even more limited than usual.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry if you meant it differently. But we have way too many People expecting their answer "OMG RIGHT NOW", and you sounded just that way.

When I find a comment like that after the Weekend from hell then yes, I will react a little iffy. Too many People Forget the mods on here are volunteers who don't work in the Office. Plus due to circumstances beyond anyone's Control the mod Count Right now is even more limited than usual.

Sorry, it wasnt suppose to sound like that. Appreciate how it can be interpreted like that though.

Thanks. That's what I try to tell myself and the others. It was a bad Weekend, but it could have been worse. Had we taken one of our own cars (they are older) mine would definitely have been totaled, and the other one that we were discussing very likely totaled, plus the People on the Drivers side would have been injured for sure. Having to pay the deductible will still hurt, but it's less than 25 percent of the damages they just sent in an estimate.