Next Big Announcement - Friday 7pm

So I was deeply disappointed to wake this morning and find that I had not slept through to Friday and that we in fact still have 2 (and a bit) days to go til the next announcement. Unacceptable Universe, unacceptable.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Broo said:

So I was deeply disappointed to wake this morning and find that I had not slept through to Friday and that we in fact still have 2 (and a bit) days to go til the next announcement. Unacceptable Universe, unacceptable.

Horrible feeling isn't it?

• Moderators

Haha no, I’m afraid no clues.

I’m just confident that there is going to be something for everyone at this show, on a personal level and I think I speak for the other mods we are all really excited for what’s in store.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Friday only :D

That would actually be an easy decision for me as I'm in Italy on holiday at that time. :whistling: It's Sunday that would put me for a choice: bankruptcy or not...

Edited by Kurdamoni

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

That would actually be an easy decision for me as I'm in Italy on holiday at that time. :whistling: It's Sunday that would put me for a choice: bankruptcy or not...

Then Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan for Sunday. :whistling:

14 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I actually envy those who got so many dream guests left, I have just a very few left and I have no idea if they will ever happen.

New shows and films being made all the time, so new dream guests being added with them :)

1 minute ago, Broo said:

New shows and films being made all the time, so new dream guests being added with them :)

I mean the core ones. Those who either been ”with you” for a long time or put a special mark on you. Yes, there are new ones, met alot of wonderful guests already. ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StuartG2198 said:

Haha no, I’m afraid no clues.

I’m just confident that there is going to be something for everyone at this show, on a personal level and I think I speak for the other mods we are all really excited for what’s in store.

As this is only my 2nd LFCC Im already super happy with the guest list, especially Tom Ellis and Jason Issacs. I am seriously considering coming on the Sunday too just so I can go to Tom’s Talk, if I do I’ll get photos with Bernard Criibbims and Gareth Lloyd Jones as well. It’s jist the £150 hotel room for the Saturday night that is making me hesitate a bit. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LesserJowl said:

I'm so hopeful that it's not someone I adore.

I'm genuinely worried about the amount of photo ops I already have! And that's without autographs and shopping and stopping for a beer or two! 

How many photo do you have?