Sign in to follow this  
StuartG2198

Next Big Announcement - Friday 7pm

Still 3 hours to go and the butterflies are going crazy! I have most definitely switched off from work this afternoon and have been obsessively reading forum posts and generally getting myself built up for 19:00!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Today has gone quite quickly for me surprisingly. Last break now and then I finish at 5.30. Then I’ll be home by 6.15/6.20pm. :D

Yestarday was July, 4th :eek:

" Happy Birthday, USA! America isn’t the only one celebrating their birthday today, however. July 4th is also the day Steve Rogers/Captain America was born in 1918..."

DO YOU THINK THAT...IS HIM :blink:

Can't wait for the announcements....babysitting at the time:help:...hope they will be nice and quiet

2 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

Well as Jason has said it... Yes there is so much more to come from this show yet.

I don't think I want to know how big a grin you've got sitting there, teasing us, Mr.! :lol:

• Haha 1

Shower or dinner, dinner or shower..:wacko: Working this night so I hope one of the new guests is something I can smile about all night.

11 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Shower or dinner, dinner or shower..:wacko: Working this night so I hope one of the new guests is something I can smile about all night.

Just have your dinner whilst having a shower.  :whistling:

2 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Just have your dinner whilst having a shower.  :whistling:

Soup!

Eating and listening to The Beatles while waiting.. :band: :dance:

• Like 2

Lets not do a minute to minute countdown, I think I'd have to hunt you all down in the remaining 52 minutes and put a stop to it, ;)

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Lets not do a minute to minute countdown, I think I'd have to hunt you all down in the remaining 52 minutes and put a stop to it, ;)

What else are we supposed to do while waiting? :whistling:

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

No.

51 :whistling: