Matt Smith 

Tom Baker 

Jodie Whittaker 

David Tennant 

Tobin Bell

thanks in advance Showmasters :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WayneLee said:

I'm jumping into the thoughts of Mark Ruffalo or maybe Tom Holland. 'Incredible' moves such as incredible hulk or dance moves such as 13 going on 30 for Ruffalo or Tom Holland in general when he starts Dancing

These were actually my first two thoughts for clue A as well. I know Tom has done US events but unaware of anything in Europe... yet!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

The first guest screams MCU rather than GoT to me, simply because "hot right now" suggests ongoing and GoT has finished. Perhaps just me though.

Well, DC is more recent than MCU. GoT finished May 19th...so the new Spiderman..and later the new WW.

Edited by Chris1970

Just now, Broo said:

My heart wants it to be Henry Cavill you'll be stunned to hear ;) but my guess stands firm with MCU :)

I guess you need your daily dose of Eau de Cavill. :poki: Many have mentioned Tom Holland, I find him very likely. IF it is MCU (Which I first read as Manchester United, of some reason) I hope it will be Karen Gillen, Gwyneth Paltrow, Scarlett Johansson..or anyone else of the Guardians..

17 minutes ago, Broo said:

The first guest screams MCU rather than GoT to me, simply because "hot right now" suggests ongoing and GoT has finished. Perhaps just me though.

My first thoughts were MCU too. Star Wars might be another option, with Episode IX coming out in December.

2 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

My first thoughts were MCU too. Star Wars might be another option, with Episode IX coming out in December.

Ooh hadn't thought of star wars, definitely a solid candidate! And that reminds me I dreamt last night Daisy Ridley was announced and I've precedent for prophecy here*...

(*Announcement dates rather than guests but still, I'm claiming ;) )

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Ooh hadn't thought of star wars, definitely a solid candidate! And that reminds me I dreamt last night Daisy Ridley was announced and I've precedent for prophecy here*...

(*Announcement dates rather than guests but still, I'm claiming ;) )

Daisy..I would sell my parents souls as well as mine. :lol:

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

IF it is MCU (Which I first read as Manchester United, of some reason) I hope it will be Karen Gillen, Gwyneth Paltrow, Scarlett Johansson..or anyone else of the Guardians..

I instantly thought of the whole football team turning up at Olympia for no reason. Lol. Think I need to go back to sleep....

• Haha 1