Next Big Announcement - Friday 7pm

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

I'm still waiting to find my something.

Your deep unabiding love for Mads and Hannibal isn't enough then?

1 hour ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

It’s always expensive, but who cares, you only live once and everyone has something that makes them happy, comic cons, films and tv shows make me happy :D

Booze makes a lot of people happy, this is better for your liver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yesssss can't wait to see who it is.

And a lot of people were very happy with the announcement of Michael en Hayden yesterday but i particularly was very happy with the annppuncement of Lotte Verbeek

and really hope to see more people from The Blacklist being announced.

6 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

Haha no, I’m afraid no clues.

I’m just confident that there is going to be something for everyone at this show, on a personal level and I think I speak for the other mods we are all really excited for what’s in store.

I am actually a little scared about how massive this guest announcement on Friday will be, as my heart and wallet can't take much more of this! I blew my budget last year because of the amazing line up, and I so wanted to be good this year. So am rather worried this next announcement is going to destroy any chance of sticking to my budget. But at the same time I am kind of living for these announcements at the moment... The build up. The suspense. The excitement. The slow agonising minutes until it's TIME!

• Like 2

I had to force my self to put the bar very high if I should go for one of these big ones. It must speak to me for 100% if I should book. Not really because of money but because of the number of photo/dp I already have. Getting more careful these last weeks.

5 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

If they announce this guest I definitely won't be able to resist* even though I have pretty full days already!

Loki-oh-yes.gif

* Bet you thought I'd put a Doctor Who gif. :laugh:

For a change.. I hope for some Dr Who guests. Not too many of them this year. Always nice with a mix.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

If they announce this guest I definitely won't be able to resist* even though I have pretty full days already!

Loki-oh-yes.gif

Not if I buy all the tickets first!!

Guys, I had a dream last night that it is going to be someone from MCU. And although my brain informs me of how unlikely that actually is, my dreams have recently been quite good at predicting the future. So although it might be quite a long shot, let me make a prediction here and I'll either be jumping from excitement for getting it right or still be happy for whoever is announced and proves my dreams to be totally wrong. Here goes:

1) Tom Holland

2) Chris Hemsworth

3) Tom Hiddleston

4) Karen Gillan

If there is anyone from MCU in store for LFCC this year, it's gotta be one of these guys. Come on, make me guess right for once :lol:

32 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Loki-oh-yes.gif

We're all secretly Team Loki.

• Like 2