Next Big Announcement - Friday 7pm

15 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Even though I’m excited by the big announcements, I’m quite interested to see the other guests they’re going to mention tonight. 

I thought it was "just" the two big announcements?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Broo said:

I thought it was "just" the two big announcements?

Jason’s statement said he was mentioning other guests tonight. I’ll check again!

Edit:

Quote:” We will also have some other guests going out at the same time so get ready for another awesome wave of announcements! “

:clap:

Edited by andyfilm_1
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Jason’s statement said he was mentioning other guests tonight. I’ll check again!

Edit:

Quote:” We will also have some other guests going out at the same time so get ready for another awesome wave of announcements! “

:clap:

Oh that's amazing, thank you @andyfilm_1!

Actually wait, no it's not, that means the next few hours are gonna drag even more!!!! Noooooooooo.... ;) 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Well as Jason has said it... Yes there is so much more to come from this show yet.

You guys are killing me with these comments.. you never do this in normal announcements :wacko: so these must be some amazing names....

On 7/4/2019 at 2:12 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Tom Hanks for me. A girl can dream about how she would afford his DP.

Selling her soul to the Devil just doesn't seem sufficient. But if it works. :D

I was thinking Toy Story 4 is out right now and that’s a big franchise :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Last warning guys: the next Person to post "it could be XY, he's already doing Show ABC and is in the area", "could be guest GHT, he recently signed with ATB and is willing to do Events now" or anything similar will not have their post removed anymore with a gentle reminder that this is against the Forum rules.

This goes especially if you have three Posts removed now doing it for three different actors. Eventually we are reaching the Point where the mods have to assume you are doing this on Purpose.

Plus as it has been repeatedly mentioned: this rather means the guest is unlikely to attend. Most contracts have clauses saying a guest can't appear in the same Country for a certain time before or after the Event. Some guests even sign contracts that they will only appear with a certain organiser.

I loved XY in that film ;)

Edited by Mitchelldisney

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

You guys are killing me with these comments.. you never do this in normal announcements :wacko: so these must be some amazing names....

Remember though, these guests are subjective to everyone's taste and we are still a few weeks away so lets just wait and see what happens.  As Jason has said there will be something for everyone at this show.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Remember though, these guests are subjective to everyone's taste and we are still a few weeks away so lets just wait and see what happens.  As Jason has said there will be something for everyone at this show.

Hugh Dancy?  He's my something for me :whistling:

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Swedish 70's TV drama??!! :D