Next Big Announcement - Friday 7pm

7 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

"awesome films and this guest has some incredible moves"

Getting two big ones on Friday, and perhaps more. My poor tortured account. :o

When I first read this I wondered if it was a typo and should have read great *movies*

Edited by evilfairie

3 hours ago, Clyde said:

After seeing the clue I think it’s going to be Keanu Reeves and Christopher Walken. But I am usually wrong

As much as Keanu Reeves would be incredible, hasnt filming started this week on Bill and Ted? Cant see it being him...but hope im wrong!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Is that some sort of sad attempt to dance Electric Boogaloo? :blink:

Goodness knows. I would rather I never saw that gif ever again.

10 minutes ago, Matt Thornton said:

It seems one of these BIG GUESTS has some "Incredible Moves". The first person who popped into my head is JACKIE CHAN.

Although these "moves" might not be referring to Martial Arts but perhaps dance? Who knows?

To be fair he did dance in The tuxedo....and was getting taught some moves in rush hour 1...but then again there have been other films where the main lead dance. (like John Travolta )

Just now, camuk16 said:

I think its officially pronounced the "May-Bot" :laugh:

:blink:

2 hours ago, unsubliminal said:

As much as Keanu Reeves would be incredible, hasnt filming started this week on Bill and Ted? Cant see it being him...but hope im wrong!

Yeah, they started filming this week and will definitely be filming during LFCC so it 99.5% will not be Keanu.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

This time tomorrow we shall know. :YAHOO:

Hopefully no-one reveals the names early like they did on Tuesday with Martin Sheen. 

If you find out please don't post it here. :thumbup:

We will be watching it closely to make sure it doesn’t happen sadly a few people did see it the other day. 

• Thanks 2

My guess for the first one would be Tom Hanks.  Lead in Toy Story franchise, would check the "legend" box from Jason's statement ... and I am amused at the thought that there's a hidden clue in "Next Big Announcement."

From the Incredibe Moves department, I was thinking maybe Zendaya.

Thanks for the clues!  Keeping us entertained.

5 hours ago, Rydog2k said:

Going off Twitter I can definitely see riots happening if this isn’t keanu or Tom Holland 

Not only Twitter. I never cared this much for an announcement ever, so I might lead those riots :lol:

• Like 1

I think people are more into these announcements as clues have been given but obviously everyone cant be correct so i just hope that people dont react to badly if it's not who they think. 

A guest may not be right for everyone but to someone it is there whole world being announced

1 minute ago, WayneLee said:

I think people are more into these announcements as clues have been given but obviously everyone cant be correct so i just hope that people dont react to badly if it's not who they think. 

A guest may not be right for everyone but to someone it is there whole world being announced

Oh yes, I do know how it feels. Last year's LFCC was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I mean, when you get (almost) all the Doctors in one place, it's more than impressive. This is why I believe so deeply that it might be the second time Showmasters make my life so much happier. I of course will not be upset if my guesses are wrong (and I never am), because I do realise how other people might feel about the people I wouldn't particularly care about.

More love, that's what we need.

• Like 2

Just a thought but has Aaron Paul done any Europeans events before?? With the new breaking bad movie coming I’d say it’s hot right now, also I’d mention Bryan Cranston but I’m pretty sure he said he’ll never do a signing

14 minutes ago, WayneLee said:

There's always some who react badly regardless of how an announcement has been made or who's been announced or what days they're announced for or why the convention isn't generally being catered to their sole interests and availability...

Sorry that was grumpy of me, been a long day and negativity has gotten to me today I guess.

• Sad 1