Next Big Announcement - Friday 7pm

5 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I havent feed my self in weeks :lol:

Hmm on the one hand, super slinky for photo ops, on the other hand, probably dying before lfcc weekend...

tenor.gif?itemid=5682454

(P.S. Eat, woman!! ;) )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Clyde said:

Could it be Mathew Broderick  as he is in London but his theatre commitment would make it difficult 

It's not always impossible, several actors have done events whilst in theatre, I got one actor when at a show whilst they were still in theatre, and last year LFCC had Aiden Turner on the Sunday on his day off.  Doesn't mean it's Broderick of course, just that being in theatre doesn't automatically mean an actor definitely won't be appearing.

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

nano seconds please

ehhh next easyish to work out point

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Broo said:

Hmm on the one hand, super slinky for photo ops, on the other hand, probably dying before lfcc weekend...

tenor.gif?itemid=5682454

(P.S. Eat, woman!! ;) )

haha photpshoots prioty however in August I will be eating like a queen

Last warning guys: the next Person to post "it could be XY, he's already doing Show ABC and is in the area", "could be guest GHT, he recently signed with ATB and is willing to do Events now" or anything similar will not have their post removed anymore with a gentle reminder that this is against the Forum rules.

This goes especially if you have three Posts removed now doing it for three different actors. Eventually we are reaching the Point where the mods have to assume you are doing this on Purpose.

Plus as it has been repeatedly mentioned: this rather means the guest is unlikely to attend. Most contracts have clauses saying a guest can't appear in the same Country for a certain time before or after the Event. Some guests even sign contracts that they will only appear with a certain organiser.

• Like 6

Aaahhh. I'm working late now and will be driving at 7pm. If you could all just phone me at 7 and let me know who it is that would be a great help. It's 0778...ah you can just guess the rest.