Next Big Announcement - Friday 7pm

26 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I've been on here for quite a long time and I've seen it all before and I'm sure I will again.  When I think back to some of the truly epic rants we have had over time it'd make you think you worked in a nursery or something.

Look, I apologised for those, just let it go.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, andrewrolar said:

at this late stage, I'm actually glad that a guest isn't for me, as my budget is already set.

everytime a new guest is announced over the months leading up to it,  I have to weigh up wether I can afford them, and if not, can I bump someone from my list etc

so by now, with quite a few amendments made, I'd quite like not to have to change it much more.

I've already had to bump 4 or 5 guests and change 2 from DPs to Photos only, in order to get a better balance of what I consider value for money.

This. 

I've already had to bump several people off my list so at this point I want a cool guest that just isn't for me, please. My budget (and available time as I'm on the crew so only have limited guest-meeting breaks) is already stretched as far as it goes. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

I'm guessing chris pratt for one of the guest to be announced, with the use of awesome films, the guardians awesome mix volumes 1 and 2, and incredible moves, the dance off from the first movie qualifies as that i think :lol: oh well we will find out tomorrow 

if it is Chris Pratt I will freak out and cry of luck. He and James Gunn are my HEROES. :eek: That would be the BEST announcement of ALL TIME for me.:eek:

I have a positive feeling about this evenings guest announcements. 

I'm positive that even if they're not for me there will be a lot of happy people. 

And positive that there will be some great additions to an already fantastic lineup. 

So enjoy and be happy. :D

• Like 5

I think the only time I was negative about a guest announcement was when I made the mistake of looking at the guests announced for Spring -- when I knew I couldn't go for Spring.

Still waiting for my first DP.  Maybe it will be tonight (and if it isn't, that's cool too).

Just now, Broo said:

As always I'll be trying to get one of the kids to sleep so here it'll probably look like

nvKBxkR.gif

Go to sleep my precious darling oh god MUMMY'S TRYING TO BUY TICKETS FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY SHUT UP FOR 2 MINUTES

• Haha 9