Next Big Announcement - Friday 7pm

3 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Just out of curiosity, if it really is someone from the MCU, does any of you remember the DP prices for Jeremy Renner and Benedict Cumberbatch when they attended LFCC a few years back?

Cough search function cough

4 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Just out of curiosity, if it really is someone from the MCU, does any of you remember the DP prices for Jeremy Renner and Benedict Cumberbatch when they attended LFCC a few years back?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Stranger Things 3 starts today, could that be something to consider.

That would be great! When Millie Bobby Brown attended after S1, I hadn't watched the show yet, so I didn't meet her. Would love to get the chance to meet her now!

5 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I don't remember the DP price, but the since autograph/photo shoot price was 65 for Jeremy and 85 for Benedict, so you can extrapolate from there.

Edit: I see Raylenth was ahead of me!

Edited by whitewillow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

I don't remember the DP price, but the since autograph/photo shoot price was 65 for Jeremy and 85 for Benedict, so you can extrapolate from there.

Edit: I see Raylenth was ahead of me!

She was, thank you for the info though!

10 minutes ago, Clyde said:

After seeing the clue I think it’s going to be Keanu Reeves and Christopher Walken. But I am usually wrong

Same.. I can just say Harrison Ford and be sure I am wrong so I wont be disappointed. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Tom Hanks for me. A girl can dream about how she would afford his DP.

Selling her soul to the Devil just doesn't seem sufficient. But if it works. :D

Well it just so happens that Lucifer himself is attending lfcc so I'm sure if you have a chat about soul selling he'd get Tom Hanks as a last minute announcement ;)

• Haha 3