Next Big Announcement - Friday 7pm

39 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

"lead in a huge franchise that is very hot right now": I prefer to to read GoT in this clue, but that is just me. Kit or Emilia

sean bean if I was going down the lines of never doing a con and being in a huge franchise

Two different each with a clue..hmm

”lead in a huge franchise that is very hot right now"

and

"awesome films and this guest has some incredible moves"

Getting two big ones on Friday, and perhaps more. My poor tortured account. :o

1 minute ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Kit did a con in Germany unless I'm mistaken? 

He did.

Basically we have Guest A: one of these two has never been to Europe ever for a signing or a comic con and is a lead in a huge franchise that is very hot right now

Can't be Kit then

and Guest B : The other guest is another lead from some awesome films and this guest has some incredible moves.

Can't be Kit in my opinion as he's more known for TV

4 minutes ago, ElmStreetBoy said:

Samuel L. Jackson or Robert Downey Jr. and i'll need a paramedic...

Samuel L Jackson did a short signing event in London. I don't know if that that would rule him out? It was only a small session?

(I don't mean to be the guy who ruins other people's dreams btw)

Edited by tenaciouspirit

Ooh, exciting - we have clues! :dance:Friday is looking gooood!

My poor brain is melting from the heat and from trying to work out who it could be. I have never once guessed right when there are clues, so I am not overly confident, but...

I'm going to stand by my original guesses of Dwayne Johnson, or possibly Vin Diesel or Jason Statham, as the Fast & Furious franchise is pretty big right now. I only started doing cons a few years ago, so I'm not as familiar with who has and hasn't done cons in Europe as some of the other people on here - so apologies if any of my guesses have done cons in Europe!

As for the ones with incredible moves... Hmm... Jackie Chan? Keanu Reeves? Tom Holland? Channing Tatum? John Travolta? Kevin Bacon? As moves could either be dance related or martial arts related (or both!).

Names dropped by my friends (not coming but interested in the who it can be): Brie Larson, Tom Holland, Channing Tatum, Tom Hardy. In any of the clues. Who does not like a good ol guessing game.

Edited by Chris1970

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

He did.

Basically we have Guest A: one of these two has never been to Europe ever for a signing or a comic con and is a lead in a huge franchise that is very hot right now

Can't be Kit then

and Guest B : The other guest is another lead from some awesome films and this guest has some incredible moves.

Can't be Kit in my opinion as he's more known for TV

b kind of speaks to my brain of Keanu reeves or Jackie Chan. (ot maybe someone from the action movie genre)

After thinking about it I mat go for Ryan Reynolds as my guess for guest A.

Edited by maegurwen

17 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I happen to know Kurt Russell is an excellent dancer (not by experience but by interview of Goldie Hawn) :D ... could that be the "moves" ..:lol:

Kurt Russell can do anything. So it's a great dancer for sure. And he deserve to meet me!

Edited by ElmStreetBoy