LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - MARTIN SHEEN

just booked the evening talk for me and my friend, she always goes with for the fun of it:D, so this is something she liked to do instead of photoshoots or auto

6 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

I do wish they'd do DP for a guest who has a special shoot. 

e.g. 255 for normal DP , 265 for Oval office DP.

ideas for another show maybe.

A lot of guests are known for many different projects. There are fans of his from Apocalypse Now who wouldn't want a shoot with him in the Oval Office. Creating multiple diamond passes with different variants then gets too confusing and harder to control during the event which is why a standard shoot is used.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

A lot of guests are known for many different projects. There are fans of his from Apocalypse Now who wouldn't want a shoot with him in the Oval Office. Creating multiple diamond passes with different variants then gets too confusing and harder to control during the event which is why a standard shoot is used.

I don't mean multiple DP , just one for the green screen that is already arranged, at say 10 extra, and if you don't want a oval shoot, then you get a normal DP

e.g.  Sigourney had an Alien shoot. 

I wouldn't expect SM to offer an Alien , Ghostbusters, Avatar or a normal shoot DP , because they'd obviously only arranged the Alien set for the show.

so, you'd just have the two DPs available.

X amount for a normal DP 

X + 10/15 for whichever green screen / set that has been arranged for the weekend ( e.g. west wing for MS, Alien for SW)

sorry about spamming Martin's thread 

Edited by andrewrolar

9 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

I don't mean multiple DP , just one for the green screen that is already arranged, at say 10 extra, and if you don't want a oval shoot, then you get a normal DP

e.g.  Sigourney had an Alien shoot. 

I wouldn't expect SM to offer an Alien , Ghostbusters, Avatar or a normal shoot DP , because they'd obviously only arranged the Alien set for the show.

so, you'd just have the two DPs available.

X amount for a normal DP 

X + 10/15 for whichever green screen / set that has been arranged for the weekend ( e.g. west wing for MS, Alien for SW)

sorry about spamming Martin's thread 

It's up to Showmasters, but I don't see them doing it as it makes an already hard to run event even more complicated.

• Like 1

While Martin's autograph price is too expensive for me, I would like to say - do you even need to put any film reference for Martin Sheen?

The man is legendary! "Martin Sheen" ought to be enough.

Edited by Chris C

• 2 weeks later...