LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

Would it be possible to get confirmation that the big, Diamond Star Wars guests like Hayden, Ian McDiarmid and Billy Dee Williams will be in the main signing area rather than the Star Wars zone, which I assume is for the smaller SW guests as well as for the other stuff going on there? Given how busy I expect Hayden especially will be, I would have thought so but it would be nice to save a trip over there looking for VQs when they're upstairs...Obviously I don't expect to know where exactly they will be but at least to know they will be in the main area?

4 minutes ago, jonedney124 said:

Would it be possible to get confirmation that the big, Diamond Star Wars guests like Hayden, Ian McDiarmid and Billy Dee Williams will be in the main signing area rather than the Star Wars zone, which I assume is for the smaller SW guests as well as for the other stuff going on there? Given how busy I expect Hayden especially will be, I would have thought so but it would be nice to save a trip over there looking for VQs when they're upstairs...Obviously I don't expect to know where exactly they will be but at least to know they will be in the main area?

Hayden will be in a booth. They could move around day to day but I’d be astonished if the other 2 weren’t in the main area. That’s where they can have the biggest queues. There is no way to be sure until the day though sadly.

Edited by Ravogd

The Star Wars zone last year had the Praetorian Guards and other smaller role guests, which as pointed out, did change over the course of the weekend. I remember Mike Quinn was down there one morning, but by the afternoon he had been moved upstairs. 

But I would safely say that Hayden will be in a booth upstairs with the other ‘main’ guests. Much like Tennan, Momoa and Duchovny last year, the booths were more towards the outer edges of the main area. But obviously we won’t know for sure until the day what the layout will be. 

No VQ's ready first thing for arguably the biggest guest of the weekend. Having to Q for a VQ :lol: Eventually started handing them out at 9.20. I was.fine because it's not a 100% certainty for me and I couldn't find the booth so I got all my other ones first but there were some pretty p'd off people who had come here first and have missed out on very low VQs for other guests

Can’t speak highly enough of Hayden, top guest!

Took his time with the autos, personalised, asked you what colour pen and where and if you wanted character name etc, like he wanted you to go away with exactly what you wanted. 

Again, really nice in the photos, greeting you head on and shaking hands, he just appreciated everyone that came to meet him. 

• Like 3

I went to Hayden's queue at 4pm and whilst i had a valid VQ ticket (I think it said VQs up to 170), a big no personlisations sign was up, so I decided against it on this occasion.  Glad it went well for everyone who met him earlier.  Sounds like he had a good time so hopefully he'll be back one day.

On 7/27/2019 at 5:26 PM, D4vem88 said:

Can’t speak highly enough of Hayden, top guest!

Took his time with the autos, personalised, asked you what colour pen and where and if you wanted character name etc, like he wanted you to go away with exactly what you wanted. 

Again, really nice in the photos, greeting you head on and shaking hands, he just appreciated everyone that came to meet him. 

Wonderful, isn't he? Polite, sweet and caring! Such a wonderful soul! You can see he loved meeting everyone! :D

• Like 1

Hayden has been one of my most wanted meets for years and I never thought it would happen. I had the Diamond Pass and met him very early on Sat. I was so nervous but he was just the nicest person ever. He’s level with matt smith for me as nicest guest experience I’ve had. His handshakes are amazing. He just keeps shaking your hand long after you’d expect him to. In the auto he made sure my autograph went where I wanted it, what colour I wanted it in, whether I wanted character name etc. I told him that I hoped he felt the love for him at the con. He said he did and he was touched. I love my photo with him too. Got a hug one. Came out of it shaking haha.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, simon_m_davies said:

Hayden has been one of my most wanted meets for years and I never thought it would happen. I had the Diamond Pass and met him very early on Sat. I was so nervous but he was just the nicest person ever. He’s level with matt smith for me as nicest guest experience I’ve had. His handshakes are amazing. He just keeps shaking your hand long after you’d expect him to. In the auto he made sure my autograph went where I wanted it, what colour I wanted it in, whether I wanted character name etc. I told him that I hoped he felt the love for him at the con. He said he did and he was touched. I love my photo with him too. Got a hug one. Came out of it shaking haha.

From what you said, and to know he was touched by the love from his fans, almost brought me to tears! Thank you for sharing! :smile:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to afford a Diamond Pass, but I will make sure to if he is able to come again. I hope he does. I was really nervous, too, but he made sure to comfort me. As I went over to him, I was nearly crying, and he brought me in close. Shaking my hand, hugging me, and making sure I was okay. He was so touched when I mentioned how much I loved Awake. He was so thankful. Doing everything he could to make sure I was okay, and at ease. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I can't say enough about how great my meeting with Hayden was. My mother got an autograph, and he hugged her, too, and made sure she was okay. He was wonderful to her. Polite, sweet and caring. Whenever he walked by my mother and me, he would always smile, while waving and greeting us with a hello. Truly amazing moments! Thank you so much, Hayden! :smile:

• Like 2

I've been wanting to meet Hayden since I've seen Life As A House in 2001. The movie still means everything to me. It was actually the jackpot to get to meet him and Ian Somerhalder (who was also in the movie and incredibly sursprised that I wanted him to sign a picture from that film) at the same time. They were my main reasons why I wanted to go to London. I was incredibly happy and nervous. I am actually used to meet stars as I conduct interviews and I am also working at some interview junket. But it was HIM this time, the lead of my favourite movie of all time. I first went to the photo session and as you all said before me - he is such a great and nice guy. He always smiled and was so friendly. When I took the photo with him there was a quick pause - the photographer started to spoke to someone. That give me some extra seconds to actually ask him something while posing. He left me with a huge smile and handshake. I was a little late at his autograph booth and very disappointed when I saw the no personalisation sign. At that moment I wished I would have gone earlier to him when it was still possible. I was there at about 4pm. It was a busy day and I kinda wanted to save him a little bit. :D However, I was afraid he would rush but no - he took his time for everyone. He was also surprised that I brought a photo from Life As A House and asked where I wish to have his signature and in what colour. There was even time to ask him questions and he gave me 2 handshakes. Seriously, he was the best. Again, due to my job I meet a lot of celebs and some of them are either jerks, arrogant or not interested at all in anything that is happening around them. I am so happy Hayden was not. Super happy with my experience and I hope he comes back cause I would like to get more Life As A House stuff signed. :D Btw., any other Life As A House fans here?

• Like 3

On 7/30/2019 at 12:59 PM, carmine said:

I've been wanting to meet Hayden since I've seen Life As A House in 2001. The movie still means everything to me. It was actually the jackpot to get to meet him and Ian Somerhalder (who was also in the movie and incredibly sursprised that I wanted him to sign a picture from that film) at the same time. They were my main reasons why I wanted to go to London. I was incredibly happy and nervous. I am actually used to meet stars as I conduct interviews and I am also working at some interview junket. But it was HIM this time, the lead of my favourite movie of all time. I first went to the photo session and as you all said before me - he is such a great and nice guy. He always smiled and was so friendly. When I took the photo with him there was a quick pause - the photographer started to spoke to someone. That give me some extra seconds to actually ask him something while posing. He left me with a huge smile and handshake. I was a little late at his autograph booth and very disappointed when I saw the no personalisation sign. At that moment I wished I would have gone earlier to him when it was still possible. I was there at about 4pm. It was a busy day and I kinda wanted to save him a little bit. :D However, I was afraid he would rush but no - he took his time for everyone. He was also surprised that I brought a photo from Life As A House and asked where I wish to have his signature and in what colour. There was even time to ask him questions and he gave me 2 handshakes. Seriously, he was the best. Again, due to my job I meet a lot of celebs and some of them are either jerks, arrogant or not interested at all in anything that is happening around them. I am so happy Hayden was not. Super happy with my experience and I hope he comes back cause I would like to get more Life As A House stuff signed. :D Btw., any other Life As A House fans here?

This is so lovely! Thank you for sharing! :smile:

Life As A House, I would say, is one of my favourite films! I was actually going to mention that, but, after some thought, I mentioned Awake! I'm happy I did! I was so nervous, so I was about to cry, but Hayden did his absolute best to make me feel better! He brought me in closer! Handshaking, hugging, and smiling! :smile: The session wasn't rushed, and he was really attentive towards me, and made sure I was okay! Polite, sweet and caring! Overall, I've got to say, it was one of the best sessions I've been to! After making sure I was okay, he hugged me tightly, for our photograph! He was so appreciative and thankful that I love Awake! :smile: My mother got an autograph later in the day, and he was wonderful to her, and made sure she was okay, too! Handshaking, hugging and smiling, and looking so happy! Polite, sweet and caring! :smile: He was a joy to meet, and whenever we saw him around the event, he would always smile, wave, and greet us with a hello! Such a wonderful soul! :smile: Thank you to Showmasters! Thank you to Hayden! I hope he is invited to come back! :smile:

Recently, I was Shattered Glass, too, and I loved it! Have you seen it? :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou
  • Like 1

On 8/2/2019 at 7:18 PM, ChloeLou said:

This is so lovely! Thank you for sharing! :smile:

Life As A House, I would say, is one of my favourite films! I was actually going to mention that, but, after some thought, I mentioned Awake! I'm happy I did! I was so nervous, so I was about to cry, but Hayden did his absolute best to make me feel better! He brought me in closer! Handshaking, hugging, and smiling! :smile: The session wasn't rushed, and he was really attentive towards me, and made sure I was okay! Polite, sweet and caring! Overall, I've got to say, it was one of the best sessions I've been to! After making sure I was okay, he hugged me tightly, for our photograph! He was so appreciative and thankful that I love Awake! :smile: My mother got an autograph later in the day, and he was wonderful to her, and made sure she was okay, too! Handshaking, hugging and smiling, and looking so happy! Polite, sweet and caring! :smile: He was a joy to meet, and whenever we saw him around the event, he would always smile, wave, and greet us with a hello! Such a wonderful soul! :smile: Thank you to Showmasters! Thank you to Hayden! I hope he is invited to come back! :smile:

Recently, I was Shattered Glass, too, and I loved it! Have you seen it? :smile:

That's so nice!! I LOVE reading all those positive comments about him. What a wonderful soul he has! Awake was such a cool movie and very twisted. Unfortunately, considering the worldwide box office only a few people saw it - which is a shame. Same counts for Life As A House. So glad you also liked Shattered Glass! His performance in that film is fantastic! Now I finally know someone who saw it as well. :D

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 8:09 AM, carmine said:

That's so nice!! I LOVE reading all those positive comments about him. What a wonderful soul he has! Awake was such a cool movie and very twisted. Unfortunately, considering the worldwide box office only a few people saw it - which is a shame. Same counts for Life As A House. So glad you also liked Shattered Glass! His performance in that film is fantastic! Now I finally know someone who saw it as well. :D

Thank you! :smile: I love reading all of these, too, and reading how much everyone enjoyed meeting Hayden. It's a shame not too many saw Awake. It's really good. I agree. He was fantastic in Shattered Glass. I will have to buy it sometime. Life As A House is so good, and deserves to be seen by as many as possible! Have you seen Jumper? :smile: