LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

On 7/9/2019 at 6:00 PM, GreenArrow2046 said:

I think you misunderstood or it was the way I worded, I did get Ian on a VQ he was there in 2016 I think it was but he wasn’t a diamond guest back then, Billy Dee I will be attempting to get on VQ this year as I haven’t got his autograph yet, and Jason Momoa I will be buying his diamond pass because I don’t want to take any risks at not getting his autograph, I was talking from general experience of getting diamond guests on VQ, personally I never take pictures of the guest signing things, I prefer to actually talk them about the characters they’ve played because at the end of the day, what use is a picture of the top of someone’s head :P so I can’t comment on that, just depends on the day 

Thank you @GreenArrow2046 which guests would you like to meet in this comic con other than Billy Dee and Jason? I have purchased Billy Dee tickets. I would like to meet Ian McDiarmid but will get the tickets on the day. Possibly Hayden. In regards to Ian McDiarmid do you think if I arrive at Olympia around 7.30am I would still have a chance in getting the VQ? I know you can't really say but any thoughts would be useful for me to plan my trip. Thanks.

Edited by Lita

2 minutes ago, Lita said:

Thank you @GreenArrow2046 which guests would you like to meet in this comic con other than Billy Dee? I have purchased Billy Dee tickets. I would like to meet Ian McDiarmid but will get the tickets on the day. Possibly Hayden.

Lita, we ask that the guest announcements are kept on topic. There's a General Chat topic and also a topic specifically dedicated to "who are you meeting?" in this forum. If you want to chat please use these topics.

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Lita, we ask that the guest announcements are kept on topic. There's a General Chat topic and also a topic specifically dedicated to "who are you meeting?" in this forum. If you want to chat please use these topics.

Thanks @Queen_SindelI thought it would still be in line with Hayden's theme as he is one of the guest I am interested in getting VQ but not sure whether autographs or photo. Noted what you said thanks.

14 minutes ago, Lita said:

Thank you @GreenArrow2046 which guests would you like to meet in this comic con other than Billy Dee? I have purchased Billy Dee tickets. I would like to meet Ian McDiarmid but will get the tickets on the day. Possibly Hayden.

Posted in the who you are meeting thread :thumbup: 

Edited by GreenArrow2046

Will the Vader/Palpatine photos be available on Hayden’s and or Ian McDiarmids table?  I need to know because I want to get a double autograph so need to prioritise the person with the picture first in order to get the second.

12 minutes ago, mppayne76 said:

Will the Vader/Palpatine photos be available on Hayden’s and or Ian McDiarmids table?  I need to know because I want to get a double autograph so need to prioritise the person with the picture first in order to get the second.

What photos they will have available at the tables is not announced before the event.

18 minutes ago, mppayne76 said:

Can we see what they have on the day or is it best to get in the virtual queue and then choose later?

You can certainly ask to go and see what they have on the table but you might not be able to if it's busy and there's no guarantee the image will still be available if you get through the queue - if it's an image everyone wants it's possible they may run out.  If you want a specific image it's always better to bring it with you.  Statesidestills are a good company and have a quick dispatch time so you can see if they have what you want.  There will probably be stalls selling 8x10 at the event as well, but there's no way to know for sure, or that they will have what you want

Edited by Raylenth

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Hayden will be in a booth for sure. I can't see attendees being let in there to have a look at photos at all. Ian may possibly have a "visible" queue. But even then chances re slim because h will be so busy. 

Very good point!  

6 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Hayden will be in a booth for sure. I can't see attendees being let in there to have a look at photos at all. Ian may possibly have a "visible" queue. But even then chances re slim because h will be so busy. 

Last year the payment/photo tables for booths were outside the booths. At least for Mamoa, don't remember for the other booths. But what they will do this time we won't know until the day.

On 7/14/2019 at 12:46 AM, Raylenth said:

You can certainly ask to go and see what they have on the table but you might not be able to if it's busy and there's no guarantee the image will still be available if you get through the queue - if it's an image everyone wants it's possible they may run out.  If you want a specific image it's always better to bring it with you.  Statesidestills are a good company and have a quick dispatch time so you can see if they have what you want.  There will probably be stalls selling 8x10 at the event as well, but there's no way to know for sure, or that they will have what you want

Statesidestills will have a stall at LFCC as well and they usually have a good selection for the guests attending the show :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

No one will know what the diamond pass gift is until you collect it, but they usually are small things like mugs and prints. :D

The gifts are usually tat, but that’s not what you’re paying for I suppose, rather the exclusivity of the DP and time saved queuing.

3 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

Just wondering if i want to upgrade to a diamond how do i do it??

Normally buy Diamond Pass, then contact the store with both order numbers and they'll refund the photo. But at this point II'd honestly check with the store first, they may not allow upgrades that late anymore.

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Normally buy Diamond Pass, then contact the store with both order numbers and they'll refund the photo. But at this point II'd honestly check with the store first, they may not allow upgrades that late anymore.

Would i be able to upgrade while im at the con by anychance????