LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

5 minutes ago, Lita said:

Thank you @Wrong Nameif I arrive at 8 am will the queue be too long already?

I’ve queued at 7:30 before and got all guests on VQs I was trying to get, but if you want to give yourself the best chance just go early, once you’re walking around the venue and doing stuff you won’t be thinking about those couple of hours less sleep you had

1 minute ago, Kylecoop said:

Hi guys, do we know roughly how many diamond passes are left? Or close to being sold out as I’m hoping to get one at the end of the week! 

they won't give numbers but they do try and warn if anything is low and they haven't said any are yet

4 minutes ago, Kylecoop said:

Hi guys, do we know roughly how many diamond passes are left? Or close to being sold out as I’m hoping to get one at the end of the week! 

It is on Batch 5 out of 8 at the moment. So still got the chance..but dont take that for granted.

Edited by Chris1970

Just now, Chris1970 said:

It is on Batch 5 out of 8 at the moment. So still got the chance..but dot take that for granted.

Or you can look at what thread the post is in, realise it's for a specific guest and look at their ticket page.  I am not on form today.  I did think of looking at Morrisey's attendance days and thought 'naaah', he'll be there all 3 days …...

Ugh :whistling:

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Or you can look at what thread the post is in, realise it's for a specific guest and look at their ticket page.  I am not on form today.  I did think of looking at Morrisey's attendance days and thought 'naaah', he'll be there all 3 days …...

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

As I said above, get there as early as you can to get a low vq ticket for diamond guests you don’t have the pass for.

You will need to collect the diamond pass in order to get your photo and auto, but you can collect the gift later.

Thanks @Wrong Namewhere do I collect the diamond pass? Is the counter to collect it located near the counter to get VT for autograph guest? If I arrive to queue around 8 am will the VT still be available do you think?

Just now, Lita said:

Thanks @Wrong Namewhere do I collect the diamond pass? Is the counter to collect it located near the counter to get VT for autograph guest? If I arrive to queue around 8 am will the VT still be available do you think?

We don't have confirmation for this year yet, but if it's like last year, the diamond pass collection will be near the ticket check as you come into the venue. The VQ tickets will be handed out by each guest's autograph table inside. 

As for how things will be by 8am, it's impossible to say as you're asking me to look into the future! Going from previous years, there will be lots of people in the queue by then and you will likely end up with fairly high numbers for your vq tickets. This doesn't mean you won't meet the guests, but it will depend how fast they sign as to whether or not they get to your number.

5 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

We don't have confirmation for this year yet, but if it's like last year, the diamond pass collection will be near the ticket check as you come into the venue. The VQ tickets will be handed out by each guest's autograph table inside. 

As for how things will be by 8am, it's impossible to say as you're asking me to look into the future! Going from previous years, there will be lots of people in the queue by then and you will likely end up with fairly high numbers for your vq tickets. This doesn't mean you won't meet the guests, but it will depend how fast they sign as to whether or not they get to your number.

Thanks a lot @Wrong Namefor all this information I appreciate it. In that case I will try to be there from 7 am then. At the moment I am happy with just diamond pass for Billy Dee but I am interested in getting VT for Jason and Ian McDiarmid autographs if that is possible. Can I ask you re entrance to the venue? Is there only 1 entrance and 1 queue to get in?

1 minute ago, Lita said:

Thanks a lot @Wrong Namefor all this information I appreciate it. In that case I will try to be there from 7 am then. At the moment I am happy with just diamond pass for Billy Dee but I am interested in getting VT for Jason and Ian McDiarmid autographs if that is possible. Can I ask you re entrance to the venue? Is there only 1 entrance and 1 queue to get in?

Usually there is just the one way in, but a few to get out. You can leave and come back in. If you are just there for the day, you will need to make sure you get your hand stamped as you leave so you can get back in as your ticket will have been scanned and used. Weekend ticket holders get a wristband though.

2 hours ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

I’ve queued at 7:30 before and got all guests on VQs I was trying to get, but if you want to give yourself the best chance just go early, once you’re walking around the venue and doing stuff you won’t be thinking about those couple of hours less sleep you had

Thank you @GreenArrow2046based on your experience will guests such as Ian McDiarmid and Billy Dee and Jason Momoa will let you use your phone to record or take pic when they are signing your stuff? I am sure you are not allowed to take selfie with these type of guests but will you be able to take a pic of just the guest when doing the autograph? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

Usually there is just the one way in, but a few to get out. You can leave and come back in. If you are just there for the day, you will need to make sure you get your hand stamped as you leave so you can get back in as your ticket will have been scanned and used. Weekend ticket holders get a wristband though.

Thanks a lot @Wrong Namenoted all what you shared with me, much appreciated. Hope you will have a fab time there.

Just now, Lita said:

Thank you @GreenArrow2046based on your experience will guests such as Ian McDiarmid and Billy Dee and Jason Momoa will let you use your phone to record or take pic when they are signing your stuff? I am sure you are not allowed to take selfie with these type of guests but will you be able to take a pic of just the guest when doing the autograph? Thanks.

As these are all diamond guests and likely to be VERY busy, I imagine they will at leat be no posed photos. I think last year Jason was probably no photos at all.

1 minute ago, Lita said:

Thanks a lot @Wrong Namenoted all what you shared with me, much appreciated. Hope you will have a fab time there.

No problem. If you have any more questions, it might be an idea to add them to the new attendees thread as they aren't really relevant to Hayden's announcement.

And if you haven't already, have a read through the FAQ thread, just to make sure you have a full idea of how it all works.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

As these are all diamond guests and likely to be VERY busy, I imagine they will at leat be no posed photos. I think last year Jason was probably no photos at all.

Thank you @Wrong Namei will put my phone away if I do get autograph from Jason but hope in regards to Ian McDiarmid and Billy Dee they will let me take at least one pic of themselves when signing my stuffs.

5 minutes ago, Lita said:

I think you misunderstood or it was the way I worded, I did get Ian on a VQ he was there in 2016 I think it was but he wasn’t a diamond guest back then, Billy Dee I will be attempting to get on VQ this year as I haven’t got his autograph yet, and Jason Momoa I will be buying his diamond pass because I don’t want to take any risks at not getting his autograph, I was talking from general experience of getting diamond guests on VQ, personally I never take pictures of the guest signing things, I prefer to actually talk them about the characters they’ve played because at the end of the day, what use is a picture of the top of someone’s head :P so I can’t comment on that, just depends on the day 

2 minutes ago, Lita said:

Thank you @Wrong Namei will put my phone away if I do get autograph from Jason but hope in regards to Ian McDiarmid and Billy Dee they will let me take at least one pic of themselves when signing my stuffs.

There will be signs up to let you know. No sign - fine to take pics and ask for a selfie. No posed photos - fine to take pics of the guest but don't ask for a selfie. No photos - Don't take any photos at all. And if you break any of these, the guest's security and crew will probably have a word with you, so be careful!

1 minute ago, Readie19 said:

Has anyone got an autograph from Hayden before? Is he a fast signer? And is it possible to get an autograph from him without a diamond pass?

To my knowledge he has only signed twice before, and neither event had diamond passes, so I'm not sure if anyone is going to be able to answer that I'm afraid.

Edited by Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Readie19 said:

Has anyone got an autograph from Hayden before? Is he a fast signer? And is it possible to get an autograph from him without a diamond pass?

He's pretty rare so that may be a very hard one to answer.